Thread: Humane Animal Dispatch Course - Jelen Deer

Humane Animal Dispatch Course - Jelen Deer

Hi All
    I have just finished the HAD course with Jelen and once again I am impressed with their top drawer training and value for money
    The one-day course was morning of slides, pictures and scenario tasks followed by afternoon practical effects of several methods of euthanasia culminating in a quick test of one's training. Did my DSC1 with Jelen and after this course will continue to recommend Mike's team especially for their breadth of experience in this field.
    cheers

Andrew

I was there today also Andrew was nice to meet you

I can only echo what you've said above excellent course and mike and his team are top notch, a very useful course and I learnt a lot

ATB

Dave

I agree, I attended their HAD course in February, it was very informative and excellent value.

atb Tim

Well done to those attaining the certification, but just wondering how many people taking this course by the many training providers that run it actually use what they have learnt ? ie.. get to do this call out work for the police RSPCA etc. Or is it just a wish to learn something
    Regards
    Jimmy
    Last edited by jimmy milnes; 19-04-2015 at 09:17. Reason: changed as sounded like I was being arsey and wasn't intended that way
    Next time you're walking down the street and see a homeless person go buy them a sandwich and a coffee, change of fate and it could be you one day !!!

BUY BRITISH !!!!

i don't do HAD I just went to extent my learning

I also did the course at Jelen yesterday and thought it was very good, excellent facilities

Hi, I was at the training day yesterday also, I thought It was an excellent working environment, the tutors were knowledgeable and the whole programme was relaxed yet structured to get the messages across.

For me It provided a good Insight on what to expect and how to perform In various situations, mainly for self preservation as things could go very wrong quickly, then of course there Is the legal side of things to worry about.

Re; one of the above post .... For myself I can only say that education and training used or not are never wasted, as there Is always something that stays with you, after all It's only cost you time and a bit of money.

So yes, It was good all round and good to meet you fellas, this was my 1st outing with Jelen and would happily recommend them to others.

Cheers ... Mark
    ... Altogether a rather better class of Remington 222 user ...

Yep, it was an excellent course and great to meet you guys there.
    I did it more for my own knowledge, but can wholeheartedly recommend the course and the facilities provided by Jelen.
    ATB
    Geoshot
    I thought I could see light at the end of the tunnel, but it was only some fecker with a torch bringing me more work

Does anyone know when the results will be In?
    ... Altogether a rather better class of Remington 222 user ...

Quote Originally Posted by sparko View Post
    Does anyone know when the results will be In?
    I have marked the papers and they have been peer reviewed .... if you would like to know how you have got on in advance of the office doing the necessary then by all means pm me with your real name ......

regards

Tony