Thread: Sako P94S Finnfire Varmint

Sako P94S Finnfire Varmint

A much sought after Sako P94S Finnfire Varmint .22LR bolt action rifle in mint condition. 23" heavy varmint barrel (mint bore), screwcut to 1/2" UNF for a moderator. Dark oiled walnut stock. Comes with a steel 10 shot and a plastic 5 shot magazine. Fitted with 1" scope rings.

625 collected or happy to RFD - RFD at cost
    Historic Guns & Militaria - based in South Bedfordshire - Historic Guns Militaria

PM replied to
    Historic Guns & Militaria - based in South Bedfordshire - Historic Guns Militaria

I have one of these , they don't make them anymore, I'm considering buying this one in case I ever lose mine ! they really are that good
    Right where's those stones , I'll start !

Quote Originally Posted by tackb View Post
    I have one of these , they don't make them anymore, I'm considering buying this one in case I ever lose mine ! they really are that good
    Afraid you will have to get in line mate, I already have two forum members wishing to buy it You are right about the gun though, much better than the Quad IMHO.

The best .22LR rifle ever..... Hope it's going to a good home.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not using it in a fruit salad.

Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they never get it wrong.

Well, the two people who were very interested have pulled out for one reason or another (nothing to do with the rifle) so it is still up for grabs. The first person to say 'I will take it' (or words to that effect), secures. This really is a great rifle in super condition.