Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any solicitors on board - I need some "Off the record" advice.

Any solicitors on board - I need some "Off the record" advice.

For obvious reasons I am not going to go into detail on open forum but I could do with some "off the record advice" from a solicitor regarding a "Good neighbour agreement" (which I believe is very lagally flawed) that I am being asked to sign by our housing association, even though we have been living here for near enough 11 years and have signed a Tennancy Agreement when we moved in.
    If there is a member who has legal qualifications that feels that they can offer any "off the record advice" please could they contact me via PM.
    Thanks in advance
    Pete

mostly unenforceable anyway to be honest

any agreement you have needs to be within the bounds of anti-social behaviour laws

the pricks upstairs from me are all meant to have signed something similar
    doesn't stop them coming down our street like a bunch off pissed sailors on leave at 3am Sunday morning!!

have you been holding some wild parties frenchieboy?

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchieBoy View Post
    For obvious reasons I am not going to go into detail on open forum but I could do with some "off the record advice" from a solicitor regarding a "Good neighbour agreement" (which I believe is very lagally flawed) that I am being asked to sign by our housing association, even though we have been living here for near enough 11 years and have signed a Tennancy Agreement when we moved in.
    If there is a member who has legal qualifications that feels that they can offer any "off the record advice" please could they contact me via PM.
    Thanks in advance
    Pete
    contact Munglar (andy) on pw
    Stalking is very much like going to the night club

You can always tell an Essex Boy, just you cant tell him much...

An hour in the field is worth a week of typing trash.....

Quote Originally Posted by artschool View Post
    have you been holding some wild parties frenchieboy?
    What, a decrepid and past it old goat like me? I've got enough of a a job to hold a pint pot level without spilling my beer nowadays let alone hold any wild parties. The best I can manage is a glass of Old Speckled Hen and a packet of crisps

You've posted some bloody handy stuff on sharpening etc on utube FB
    Thank you for it.
    "Don't say I didnae warn ye !"

Quote Originally Posted by private fraser View Post
    You've posted some bloody handy stuff on sharpening etc on utube FB
    Thank you for it.
    You're more than welcome. If ever I can help someonme then I will as I believe in the saying "What goes round comes round"! Surely most of us are here to try to help each other out if we can!

This may not help , but solicitor is almost an anagram of clitoris. Now there's the rub.....

Quote Originally Posted by biffo View Post
    This may not help , but solicitor is almost an anagram of clitoris. Now there's the rub.....
    In that case I'm glad I'm not too dislexic, I wanted some legal advice, not a quick fiddle between the sheets!

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchieBoy View Post
    In that case I'm glad I'm not too dislexic, I wanted some legal advice, not a quick fiddle between the sheets!