Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Don't understand it

  1. #1

    Don't understand it

    I know it's a bit too high, but I think it looks great, her indoors on the other hand doesn't want it in our lounge

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	255 
Size:	231.0 KB 
ID:	55815
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
    “I cook with wine, and sometimes I even add it to the food”

  2. #2

  3. #3
    If to be honest it does look a wee incongruous in that pale pink setting.

    Do you have a Man Cave clad in leather and pine??

    K

  4. #4
    Has she got somewhere else to live ? The head does need to come down a touch .

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Klenchblaize View Post
    If to be honest it does look a wee incongruous in that pale pink setting.

    Do you have a Man Cave clad in leather and pine??

    K
    Pale pink! FFS she told me it was Liberace Rouge!

    No man cave, but I am planning on building a log cabin in the garden of our holiday home and will put it there. In the meantime I will replace our wedding photo in my office with it .........
    “I cook with wine, and sometimes I even add it to the food”

  6. #6
    Don,t like the shield, or the pink , change them and you should be ok.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyA View Post
    Pale pink! FFS she told me it was Liberace Rouge!

    No man cave, but I am planning on building a log cabin in the garden of our holiday home and will put it there. In the meantime I will replace our wedding photo in my office with it .........
    Hell, I just had senior moment and couldn't spell aubergine! Pale of course.

    K

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Taff View Post
    Don,t like the shield, or the pink , change them and you should be ok.
    It does remind one of a toilet seat...

  9. #9
    If you've got one of those coming out of the toilet, you've got a real infestation!

  10. #10
    The Bronze medal will fit perfectly on the shield, when I find it! Hopefully then it won't look such an odd shape.
    “I cook with wine, and sometimes I even add it to the food”

Similar Threads

  1. Bolt and rifle number don't match - don't matter?!?
    By melgalvis in forum Rifles & Calibres
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 11-11-2014, 09:11
  2. They don't understand....
    By Si in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 18:10
  3. I don't understand
    By Knottaclu in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 23:30
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 10:36
  5. I'm a Klutz - I don't understand MOA!
    By Frax in forum Ammunition, Reloading & Ballistics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 09:41

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •