Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Webley & Scott Hurricane

Webley & Scott Hurricane

I'd been looking for one of these on and off for a while for the kids to play with. Many thanks to ChrisC who put me onto someone he knows who was selling this one. It's from the 70's and in mint condition. He threw in two pellet catchers and about 200 targets plus a load of pellets. May not let the boys near it now...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	172.7 KB 
ID:	55820Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	124.7 KB 
ID:	55821

Your bringing back fond memories when I was a boy many a day spent with the hurricane and my mate had the tempest pinging cans. You should have tried Bruce at tackle n guns over in the south side he has a collection of them

Quote Originally Posted by bigscott270 View Post
    Your bringing back fond memories when I was a boy many a day spent with the hurricane and my mate had the tempest pinging cans. You should have tried Bruce at tackle n guns over in the south side he has a collection of them
    You know I looked on-line, and the few I saw were expensive and tatty. This was 80. He even has all the original paperwork it came with that looks like it's never been thumbed through. Hopefully my lads will appreciate it and look after it too. Then sell on to someone else for their kids. Unless they ban them by then...

Aye it should be jammieross as your site name!

You had a good deal there - start saving them baked bean cans!
    For Gods sake - don't tell her how much I've spent

Ctrl-Alt FACT

Lol, I know! The old lad selling it was an absolute gentleman. He knew it wasn't for me and the boys would have fun with it.

I may piss you off a wee bit further when I tell you has has a BSA Airsporter Stutzen in same mint condition I've been offered as well for 250.

Have his arm off as you're looking at easy 400 if you can find a good one - lovely rifle and yes, very jealous! Careful, air gun collecting is addictive!
    Last edited by Hereford; 24-04-2015 at 22:37.

Ctrl-Alt FACT

Quote Originally Posted by Hereford View Post
    Have his arm off as you're looking at easy 400 if you can find a good one - lovely rifle and yes, very jealous! Careful, air gun collecting is addictive!
    its mint, I saw it. I said I would have it...

Thanks for input, air weapons are something I don't know much about except what I learned in my youth...

No problem and good luck to you - they are really quite rare, especially in mint condition - good investment

Ctrl-Alt FACT

There's something about the older rifles - they seem to have a bit of soul about them.