Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deer Initiative - Thunderclap

Deer Initiative - Thunderclap

For this spring’s Deer Aware media drive, the DI is using an online platform called Thunderclap.

What is Thunderclap?

It’s a new platform that allows people to pledge a Tweeter or Facebook message that is concentrated and unleashed all at the same time.

It’s completely safe and will automatically posts exactly one message on your behalf.

It takes seconds to join, here’s how:
    1. Visit http://thndr.it/1vOnwh4
    2. Choose from ‘Support with Facebook,’ Support with Twitter’ or ‘Support with Thumblr’
    3. Authorize Thunderclap with your social media platform.
    4. To add to more than one media platform go back to the link in step 1.
    5. Under ‘Thank you for your support click ‘spread the word’ so your followers know you are supporting.

UPDATE: Can we reach the 200 milestone? Thank you to those who have signed up so far, let’s keep going!

I would have to say I have read this 3 times and haven't got a clue what it means.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Quote Originally Posted by The Singing Stalker View Post
    I would have to say I have read this 3 times and haven't got a clue what it means.
    I'm glad someone else said that because it's got me fooled also.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Do you think it is a secret code like they used to broadcast. It means, Tom, your tea is ready or the alien invasion has started!!,
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Quote Originally Posted by The Singing Stalker View Post
    Do you think it is a secret code like they used to broadcast. It means, Tom, your tea is ready or the alien invasion has started!!,
    Deer are the enemy kill more deer. Deer are the enemy kill more deer. Deer are the enemy kill more deer.

Ok not even got the hang of the face book thing what's wrong with just talking to people?

I'm afraid it's a case of "Send 3/4d, we're going to a dance..."

The complete story is that the DI are looking to raise awareness of deer vehicle collisions - an entirely laudable aim. They are asking anyone with an interest in such matters, who uses Twitter and or Facebook, to register with Thunderclap. They can then 'pledge' an awareness message re: DVC which will go to all their Twitter followers of Facebook 'mates' - at least that is my limited, Luddite take on it...

I know I am not the cleverest of people, but how do you get 180% of 100 people.

campaign ended 20 th april ? 187% now
    DONT START