Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ticks

ticks

Im finding a hell of a lot of ticks this year,maybe because its been so dry? ive found 3 on my dogs and ive shot 2 bucks this week all carrying quite a few of them......hate them...Atb JOHN

i think it will be a bad year for tick .so far pulled 4 off myself and a few off the dog.
    put a roe head in a clear plastic bag and sealed it with a piece off string must have been over a 100 ticks crawling in the bag the next day. most off them nymphs.

Loads for us, too. Taking several off the dog each day. Neighbour took 11 off theirs on sun.

Guys - use something effective on your dogs to prevent ticks. I'm using the Nexgard tablets. Bravecto same idea, but longer acting. Scalibor collars work too

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.

Scalibor collars have more side effects than an all nighter at Michael Barrymores house.

Speaking fae experience RD ?

Paul

"It's difficult to speak with a "pool" ball in your mouth"?

So should we all be buying rovince clothing to keep the little darlings off? Does it work like they say it does?
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Quote Originally Posted by The Singing Stalker View Post
    So should we all be buying rovince clothing to keep the little darlings off? Does it work like they say it does?
    It sure does

I spray my outer clothes with permethrin 0.5%,
    allow to dry outdoors.