Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your nv rig/ set up

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)

What's your nv rig/ set up

Hi all

Just made my mind up to drop the 243 and get myself a small cf for a foxing nv set up, and I wanted to ask what stuff you are using,

My plan was to return the drone pro to the 20 tac but I love it for normal daytime shooting and lapping with the lads that don't have nv gear, so im turning loose the 243 and looking for a small caliber that can be used for a lightweight truck rifle,

What you guys using both rifle and nv gear,

Barrel length, cal,and moderator would be a help just to give me a start point,

Thanks

Bob,
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

DIY Kit now on my Anschultz 1517 its a Bunny gun but will be used for close fox

Blog Entries
    Very nice mate

Anymore out there,

Bob
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Steyr ProVarmint .223 in a McMillan stock with NM800 ir and Pulsar N750. 24" barrel and currently no mod.

Just starting down the same road bob, bagged a 595 in 223 and got a swaro on quick release mounts and an N750 for nights. Still in the experimental stages with the swapping scope route but shows promise and the rifles a peach, as you know I had some ejection issues at first but a good scrub with a toothbrush in all the nooks and crannies and little bit of oil worked into the moving parts and she is as good as new.
    Regards
    Jimmy
    Next time you're walking down the street and see a homeless person go buy them a sandwich and a coffee, change of fate and it could be you one day !!!

BUY BRITISH !!!!

Sako 85 in .243
    Ase jet-Z
    Norma 58 Grain ballistic tips
    Archer spotter and Longbow on rifle

Does the job for me

Tikka 595 -.17 rem-pvs14- nm laser .20 vmax .

Blog Entries
    Stunning guys, nice to see thats there a few more out there,

Hoping to run a 222/ 20 tac with the drone pro 10x and the t50 3 mod ir torch, failing that if I don't sell the 243 I'll nv it up with the same rig and keep the 20 tac as my day/ lapping rig,

Hi jimmy

Nice to here you got sorted, I'm still looking for a spring as I think 45 plus shipping is a tad ott for the ejector kit when all I need is the spring, it's working fin I would just like it to eject a tad harder, keep it up bud,

Bob,

Sauer202 223cal. HD38s thermal spotter, Longbow with NM800

.243 REM 700 custom, MacMillan m48a1 stock, border barrel, third eye tactical rail, rings, Swarovski 8x56 nova, jewel trigger, federal 70 grain ballistic tip ammo, laser designator glacier(best bit of kit I've got in 30 years) pulsar h38 thermal unit............. lots of dead things!!!