Hello

I'm not prepared to divulge anything further about me untili have seen more of how this forum runs.

This has got to be the oddest intro we have had. Please read the rules at the top of the Introduction page. We do not require your name, we do not require your address. But we do require a few lines about your experience and calibres.

Just so we get and our members get some idea that you are not an anti/troll and that you are here to add to the knowledge base and possibly help others in the sport.

Please attend to this.
Thank you

All you had to do was read the forum for a bit and then you would have formed an idea how it runs. I have no idea why you posted what you did it seems very odd to me almost antagonistically odd, the sort of thing troublemaking trolls post. My colleague has been uncharacteristically patient with you, I on the other hand am not prepared to put up with your presence on here until you have proved your sincerity, you have until 4.0pm today to sort it or you will be history!

John

I sent you a PM this morning, you were online at the time, but you still refuse to join in with the rest of us. You were warned, no one to blame but yourself.

John

Back