Thread: Very short notice hunt

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)

Very short notice hunt

I am at my ground in Reading and have a couple of good Roe bucks up for grabs at a discounted price.
    Roebuck cost £250. No stalking fees. No shot fees. That's it £250
    Muntjac buck cost £50. Does nothing.
    DSC1 minimum.
    Heres the rub. I am only here until Tues AM once I am out of here the offer expires.
    PM me.

Admin, I am obviously away and will sort my trade payment when I return home on Tues
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

Sounds like a great offer, shame I'm working till next Sunday as would of jumped at the chance.

good luck to who ever takes you up on the offer.

nobby

Quote Originally Posted by teyhan1 View Post
    I am at my ground in Reading and have a couple of good Roe bucks up for grabs at a discounted price.
    Roebuck cost £250. No stalking fees. No shot fees. That's it £250
    Muntjac buck cost £50. Does nothing.
    DSC1 minimum.
    Heres the rub. I am only here until Tues AM once I am out of here the offer expires.
    PM me.

Admin, I am obviously away and will sort my trade payment when I return home on Tues

Been stalking with Glynn on 3 occasions and have shot 5 deer and lost count of the ones we just watched.Anyone going wil have a great day,and Glynn won't stop until he puts you in front of a shootable deer.
    Gutted I can't go myself,Altough am tempted.Do you think the wife will notice the money gone from the extention fund
    Dave

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)
    Thanks Dave. I'm sure if you tell her the kitchen sink will have to wait she won't mind.
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

Hi I've sent you a pm

I took Glynn up on this offer. Being the first stalk I have followed up though this site and a novice stalker I wasn't sure what to expect. After a few minutes at the ground we saw the buck we had come to get, but we couldn't shoot from where we had parked. After a short walk we waited 20 minutes or so when the buck reappeared. Unfortunately the shot didn't present itself. However, we didn't go home empty handed as Glynn managed to get me on a Muntjac. Overall, Glynn is a very pleasant chap to deal with. Being a novice, he took the time to explain and demonstrate various techniques which was very appreciated. I would highly recommend him.