Thread: Warne Mount Spares

Warne Mount Spares

This is a very long shot but I thought I'd give it a try before I go back to Warne in the US which could involve a long drawn out process.
    I have a broken screw on one of my Warne QD 213LS mounts.
    It is the tapered screw that holds the wing used on the base of the mount to tighten the mount to the base on the rifle.
    Perhaps some one has an odd mount or can get a screw, I do not have the ability to give the screw dimensions so am relying on someone familiar with Warne mounts.Attachment 56000

Hi if you have a clear picture of the screw I may have one of these I also have warne mounts and had the same problem and got sent a screw from warne that was not the size required, the screw I have does taper at the end! Regards Martin

Quote Originally Posted by Mart608 View Post
    Hi if you have a clear picture of the screw I may have one of these I also have warne mounts and had the same problem and got sent a screw from warne that was not the size required, the screw I have does taper at the end! Regards Martin
    Hi Martin, that is jolly good of you to look, I'll keep my fingers crossed that I am in luck.
    The best I can do is attached but even then it isn't very clear but I have 'drawn' a picture of it, obviously not to scale and the dimensions are = total length of the shank is 20mm. the 'thick' threaded bit is 15mm and the short threaded bit is 5mm.
    At a rough guess I'd say the thick threaded bit is probably 4mm in diameter and the thin threaded bit is probably about 2mm.
    I have no idea what thread it would be. I have stuck the bits together to give an idea of what it should look like before it broke but not bent as in the picture, super glue isn't as good as it is advertised ;-)
    Attachment 56014

I can see it a bit better I will measure the screw I have it looks the same so think you will be in luck�� will let you know or I can just post it and you can try it. regards Martin

Quote Originally Posted by Mart608 View Post
    I can see it a bit better I will measure the screw I have it looks the same so think you will be in luck�� will let you know or I can just post it and you can try it. regards Martin
    Thanks, I will wait with fingers crossed and baited breath.

if you get no joy ie doesnt fit ,Garlands at tamworth are warne stockists and he may have 1 knocking about .i found him very helpful swapping my badly fitted parker hale sight mounts for warne the same as your photo atb

Hi I think the screw I have will be the screw you need all the measurements are very similar if you pm me your address I will post it too you regards Martin

Thank you very much Martin, E Mail sent.