Thread: sika stag

sika stag

Finally got it back Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150430_213426.jpg 
Views:	267 
Size:	740.6 KB 
ID:	56015

Nice mount, it must be the same with all taxidermists ive been chasing mine for months now
    "A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory." LLAP Leonard Nimoy 1931 - 2015

I had to keep on to my taxidermist probably took him 15 / 16 months to get it done but it was well worth the wait he looks stunning the photo don't do it justice

Quote Originally Posted by wboulter View Post
    I had to keep on to my taxidermist probably took him 15 / 16 months to get it done but it was well worth the wait he looks stunning the photo don't do it justice
    I am sure it was worth the wait, I really want a nice 8 point sika stag for my wall.

For your information my taxidermist usually takes between 3 and 6 months.

OR EVEN MORE.... I WAS WAITING FOR ONE HEAD OVER 2 YEARS SINCE MAN THAT I PAID MONIES DISAPPEARED.... AND HE WAS HEAD OF LOCAL HUNTING CLUB....LUCKILY I FOUND ALL HEADS IN HUNTING GALLERY ... ALL NICELY DONE AND WITH BILL THAT WAS PAID TWICE - IN ORDER HEADS TO BE COLLECTED - NAME OF LOCAL HUNTING GUIDE - EX HEAD OF HUNTING CLUB THAT I RECOMMEND TO AVOID AT ANY COST IN SERBIA IS ZELJKO GRUJIC from Vrsac .

H
    Quote Originally Posted by Balkan Hunter View Post
    OR EVEN MORE.... I WAS WAITING FOR ONE HEAD OVER 2 YEARS SINCE MAN THAT I PAID MONIES DISAPPEARED.... AND HE WAS HEAD OF LOCAL HUNTING CLUB....LUCKILY I FOUND ALL HEADS IN HUNTING GALLERY ... ALL NICELY DONE AND WITH BILL THAT WAS PAID TWICE - IN ORDER HEADS TO BE COLLECTED - NAME OF LOCAL HUNTING GUIDE - EX HEAD OF HUNTING CLUB THAT I RECOMMEND TO AVOID AT ANY COST IN SERBIA IS ZELJKO GRUJIC from Vrsac .
    You have a PM regarding an introduction. Please attend to it.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.