Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Evenin' oomans

Evenin' oomans

Hello oomans !

We've been lurking in the background of this august forum for a while and decided that as you're a pleasant and helpful lot we may as well join.

Badger

Intriguing intro........ You may need to provide folk with a little more info though...
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

You mean our reputation hasn't preceded us ?

*Phew*

We tend to hang around a little on UK Varminting and Full-Bore UK, our interests mainly lying in long range target shooting but now stretching towards hunting.

Welcome MM from another BB member. I look forward to your contributions - always make me smile... Once I've figured em out!

Atb

Mac (ooman)

Quote Originally Posted by meles meles View Post
    You mean our reputation hasn't preceded us ?

*Phew*

We tend to hang around a little on UK Varminting and Full-Bore UK, our interests mainly lying in long range target shooting but now stretching towards hunting.
    Hey stripey one!
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."

Welcome to the site, odd intro but at lest it is one, just!

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Quote Originally Posted by JAYB View Post
    Welcome to the site, odd intro but at lest it is one, just!

John
    believe me......it gets worse!
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."

Welcome to the asylum

Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet 6 View Post
    Welcome to the asylum

Neil.
    Yes, the suggestion that we wander over and take a peek at this forum did have that kind of connotation to it...

Good to see the 'Badger Korporashun' still about and still under the same CEO