Thread: Thank you DRN and Colonel

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)

Thank you DRN and Colonel

Just wanted to say thanks to both members above

Colonel, Dave for dropping off the powder and DRN nick for collecting the wee 22lr this morning, two very nice members from this forum,

Kind regards to both for helping out with collection and delivery of items due to me not being able to drive etc,

Shoot safe,

Bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Thats what this site is good for Bob good guys on the same page ,get well mty

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul o' View Post
    Thats what this site is good for Bob good guys on the same page ,get well mty
    Hi Paul,

Hope all is well matey, as you say some great people on here, I even have a lad driving from over 200 miles round trip today just to learn a bit of loading and moa adjustments,

Loading is easy asi have done it for ever, but moa I only used for a few years, so that's going to be fun,

Bob
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube