Available: Syndicate Gun Places on our Walk and Stand Soot with 15 Miles of Inverness

bobdabob

Syndicate Gun Places on our Walk and Stand Shoot with 15 Miles of Inverness

Wee walked up shoot is looking for new members to join us for the 2015/2016 Season. We are within 5 miles of Inverness and shoot on approx. 1000 acres of mixed terrain with very varied shooting!
Looking for members willing to help out bring this shoot now in its third year on that wee bit more !

Existing;
2 Established Pheasant Pens
6 Partridge Pens
Normally 300 Pheasants and 400 Partridges put to wood.
12 Drives and plenty Boundary Shooting plus vermin control
There will be a one year probationary period to any new guns on acceptance by syndicate
Preference will be given to applicants with dogs and or a willingness from those that don't, to help out with work party duties etc.
6 Days work party duties a season.
There is a fee of £20 Per Day for non dog owning guns so that we can bring in picker ups.
This shoot has full access via tracks etc and has quads and argo on site for any memebers that need that kind of help to get around!
We have vacancies for 3 Working Full Guns, shooting 8 Days ,Walk 1 Stand 1
8 Days Full Gun is £640.00 Per Gun.
There is vermin control and Deer Stalking outwith this location for paid up guns!

PM me for more info

Last edited:
forgot to add the ratio of shots to kill is at best 1;5which happened once and then on to 1;9 which would be nearer the norm! Plenty of shooting but not to much hitting :)

Hello 'BobdaBob', can I have more information please? High direction from inverness are you in? Wat day of the week do you shoot?
Cheers
Ross

hi Ross usually shoot every 3rd Saturday from October onwards and were roughly 6 miles southeast of Inverness. Sent you the shoots email and mobile number for more info

Thanks Alan, I'll get back to you later this week. I'm literally just off a week of Nightshift this morning, so I'm heading to bed. Apologies for my previous posts spelling... I must have been half asleep.

Cheers
Ross

hi there all ! inundated with pm's for the places we have been looking to fill ! am replying to them as quickly as possible ! thanks:)

I met up with bob today & had a look round the ground (it's fantastic!!) & met a couple of the other guns who were there working on improvements - This is going to be a great shoot & I'm chuffed to be in it! - I'll deffo need to hone my shotgun skills - there are going to be some testing birds for sure!
Paddy my goldie pup will now be able to fulfill his breeding as a proper gundog. (& I will have to make sure to train him right!)

SD has come up trumps again!

Ian

Glad you enjoyed the tour round and were glad to have yourself and paddy on board for a few hits and many memorable misses

A wee update ! was going to be closing this thread on Friday 15th May 2015 but due to a time waster there is still one full gun available! will be going back though applicants that applied before and further enquiries for this place will be considered !

Last edited:
This morning, i went to have a look around the shoot and met with some of the other guns that were doing some work for the shoot. A magic spot with a good mix of land. Friendly & helpful folk . What more could you ask! An honour to join, looking forward to the sporting birds (looks like they'll be at some speed) and the craic.
cheers
Iain (Jim)

As Jim and Yorrick have already said... What a cracking place and excellent folk. Some seriously beautiful ground and a professional set up. For only being a young shoot it seems to be in great hands. Thanks again for being most helpful and welcoming yesterday. I can't wait to muck in and crack on with the season!

Cheers

Ross (Cawdor118)

Back