Which Mobile phone?

Dawnrazor

Due an upgrade on my mobile, got my self an iPhone 4 s last time, I hate it with a vengeance!!! Would never get another!! My wife has a Gallaxy but I fancy a lumix, does anyone have one? What do you think of them? I don't need to do anything complicated on my mobile, phone, email, txt, music, camera. The lumix reckons to have a good camera, the iPhone's is crap beyond belief:mad: Any info welcome.

HI PM
got a Samson at the mo on the 3rd screen :banghead: I had a htc one m9 on test it was very nice but pix were not as hd as the Samson 6 and I thought I had a hand warmer in my pocket got very hot !!!I'am in the same boat as DR , Now looking at the Samson 6 ,but then again i'v been told due to the thinness they crack very easy. think lum' have got a new one out but only in japan !!!

I also wish a mob with a very good pix' and day -night filming good zoom ,, also nice big buttons and tex ? its an age thing lol so if there is a phone nut out there please help us out :D

Look up the new HTC One M9. Seriously. More importantly, go and have a look at one in a shop, then tell me you don't want one...

Last edited:
iPhone 6 is superb - camera is superb and battery life now beats anything else with a big screen - don't discount it as my 4s was pants compared to this 6th generation one

In woodland and mountainous situations i use my Irish mobile.... (2 bean tins & a length of string).

galaxy s3 all the way ,the 5/6 are as carp as iphones .my father in law still has a 1990 panasonic with the big torch battery underneath if your interested :rofl:

Nokia 8210 still making the calls...It may even be iconic one day..:)

So is my 6210. I use it when travelling with all sorts of multi-origin sim cards for local and incoming calls only. Great battery life.

Normal phone (Blackberry Q10) then stays on for WiFi use only.

I have a Nokia Lumina 920 or 925 or something running windows. It's crap. Whole company has them and they all think their crap. Don't do it.

I have a Nokia Lumina 920 or 925 or something running windows. It's crap. Whole company has them and they all think their crap. Don't do it.
Bugger!!!! That was high on my list, in what way is it crap? I don't ask for much...... as long as it's better than an iPhone!!!

Bugger!!!! That was high on my list, in what way is it crap? I don't ask for much...... as long as it's better than an iPhone!!!

No apps

Loads of stuff to get on Androyd and Apple but sod all on Windows

Aside from that its a nice phone

Iphone I binned due to crap phone reception. I have a HTC M9 now but prefered my old Galaxy

Back