Thread: Seen this on the BASC site

Seen this on the BASC site

I was on the basc site this morning and saw the following link to a EU hunting forum. Is this something that we should be associated to? over to Sys Admin.

http://www.yeswehunt.eu/en/about

I registered with these people early last year, just waiting to see what transpires.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by arthursc View Post
    I was on the basc site this morning and saw the following link to a EU hunting forum. Is this something that we should be associated to? over to Sys Admin.

http://www.yeswehunt.eu/en/about
    Arthur, Why are you doubting it? Is there something that you know is detrimental to us sharing information on this site?

I only ask as I have never heard of it!

ft
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

To me, sounded like Arthur was thinking out loud wether this site should maybe have a link either way, .........just a guess on my part.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    To me, sounded like Arthur was thinking out loud wether this site should maybe have a link either way, .........just a guess on my part.
    aaghh....it's Colin...ArthurS is my surname....

Anyhow, yes finnbear270 is correct maybe we should align ourselves with them, that is what i mean't by association.

Apologies offered Colin!