Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: atn x-sight 3-12

atn x-sight 3-12

just wondering if anyone with a xsight has managed to register their sight on the atn website.all it seems to do is spend hours saying downloading.also doesn't download the latest firmware on the site either.im trying to download the latest firmware.266.anyone know of anywhere else to download it from.

SD Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rangey View Post
    just wondering if anyone with a xsight has managed to register their sight on the atn website.all it seems to do is spend hours saying downloading.also doesn't download the latest firmware on the site either.im trying to download the latest firmware.266.anyone know of anywhere else to download it from.
    I got it no problem.

PM me an email address and I'll sort something out for you.
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

once again a big thanks to eric the red for all the help and info on my xsight

how are you getting on with these sights, are they worth there money?

SD Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadrach2986 View Post
    how are you getting on with these sights, are they worth there money?
    i am very pleased with mine (the 5-18 version). I don't think that there is anything that comes close for the money. They're not perfect, but the fact they are upgrading the software bodes well. They take a little getting used to because day optics on a screen is a bit odd - the auto brightness at night also needs to be learned to work with - but I am happy to use it day and night at decent centre fire ranges.
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

do you know what the 3-12 is like, can i be rude and ask how much more the 5-18 is as scott country only have 3-12 in stock? i was thinking about taking my schmidt off my .243 and put one of these on for foxing at night, and deer during the day.

I use the 3-12 on my howa 223 and am happy with it so far.it does the job on foxs for me at night.all depends what you want.ive shot fox out to 150yds at night and rabbits at over 200yds during the day.dedicated nite vision its not but for a scope to cover day and night its a good bit of kit imo.

SD Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadrach2986 View Post
    do you know what the 3-12 is like, can i be rude and ask how much more the 5-18 is as scott country only have 3-12 in stock? i was thinking about taking my schmidt off my .243 and put one of these on for foxing at night, and deer during the day.
    I believe 779 for the 5-18

Hi all,

649 for the 3-12x and 779 for the 5-18x

The larger mag model is currently "on the water" on the way from the factory to us.

We are at The Yorkshire Game Fair this weekend if you want to come and try one.

Check out this video on X Sight by an independent user

Regards

Paul