Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Reloading solutions to East Anglia

  1. #1

    Reloading solutions to East Anglia

    This is a very long shot but I don't suppose anyone from East Anglia (ideally Norfolk ) with a 7mm calibre or an RFD cert is going to Reloading Solutions in the near future and would be willing to collect 200 bullets for me and hold them?

    Just thought I would ask, you never know.

    Thanks, Glyn.

  2. #2
    Have you tried SPUD 1967. He sells most reloading supplies and delivers. Based in Norfolk.
    So much to learn and so little time left

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by NigelM View Post
    Have you tried SPUD 1967. He sells most reloading supplies and delivers. Based in Norfolk.
    Thanks but I already have the bullets bought, just need to find a way to meet up with them! I was going down to Reloading Solutions but plans have changed.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Glyn 1 View Post
    Thanks but I already have the bullets bought, just need to find a way to meet up with them! I was going down to Reloading Solutions but plans have changed.
    Understood.
    So much to learn and so little time left

  5. #5
    Where in Norfolk are you ?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by archie12 View Post
    Where in Norfolk are you ?
    Based at Holkham on the North Norfolk coast but working away quite a bit.

  7. #7
    I know Holkham well, used to go pigeon shooting on the estate, I will be up that way at some point but have no firm date as of yet. if your still struggling and aren't in a desperate hurry I do get to Reloading Solutions quite often so could quite easily pick them up for you.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by archie12 View Post
    I know Holkham well, used to go pigeon shooting on the estate, I will be up that way at some point but have no firm date as of yet. if your still struggling and aren't in a desperate hurry I do get to Reloading Solutions quite often so could quite easily pick them up for you.
    Thats very kind. I will see where my travels take me and, if I'm still struggling to get down there I'll give you a shout. Best wishes, Glyn

Similar Threads

  1. For Sale Reloading solutions ltd- clearance
    By B&W FOX in forum Reloading
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-03-2015, 18:13
  2. Reloading components east anglia??
    By palmer_mike in forum Ammunition, Reloading & Ballistics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 24-09-2014, 17:26
  3. East Anglia/ East of England Deer Butchery Course?
    By issyrose1989 in forum Training and Qualifications
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-08-2014, 20:42
  4. Reloading solutions
    By leec6.5 in forum Ammunition, Reloading & Ballistics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 25-09-2011, 07:19
  5. reloading solutions
    By leec6.5 in forum Ammunition, Reloading & Ballistics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 14-10-2009, 19:50

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •