View Poll Results: Which party did you cast your ballot for today?

Voters
159. You may not vote on this poll
  • Labour

9 5.66%
  • Conservative

100 62.89%
  • Liberal Democrat

4 2.52%
  • Green

2 1.26%
  • Plaid Cymru

0 0%
  • UKIP

33 20.75%
  • Scottish National Party

7 4.40%
  • Respect

0 0%
  • Sinn Fein

2 1.26%
  • Other

2 1.26%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SD exit poll: please only respond if you've ACTUALLY VOTED.

SD exit poll: please only respond if you've ACTUALLY VOTED.

The time for idle discussion is over, today is crunch time. So I thought we'd have an exit poll. Could I please ask you only to respond here if you've actually already cast your vote? Obviously it's a secret ballot, so you don't have to say who you voted for. As the first respondent, I've rather blown my cover of course.

Ukip x 2 here.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Wingy & mrs Wingy by post about a week ago

Quote Originally Posted by Wingy View Post
    Wingy & mrs Wingy by post about a week ago
    Same for myself and my (definitely) better half.

Postal vote went in a week ago.
    A tactical vote

ps.. I didn't vote with my heart, I beted with it though, and got 5/1 lol
    Last edited by private fraser; 07-05-2015 at 10:42.
    "Don't say I didnae warn ye !"

Cant say I did any tactical voting this time but did during the local elections. I've voted the same as I always have but I must say that this election I am the most disillusioned that I've ever been with all the main parties even my prefered. Im also worried by the number of smaller parties getting air time, especially that aussie nut job! (no offence to the aussie's i just guess she's here because you didnt want her!)

So far, it looks like SD turnout is about 20%, but I expect a surge on the way back from work. Current votes not massively different from stated voting intent, except that no SNP support has materialised.

This is a bit risky isn't it? I was always brought up to believe that one should never discuss politics or religion with friends. The idea being that it might lead to a falling out and frankly, you can usually work out what your friends' inclinations are and so what? Better to tolerate than argue. But... If I were Scottish I might be tempted to consider voting SNP, if only because Scotland seems to have won something of a whip-hand through their devolved parliament and looking up over the border it is easy to envy what that has amounted to thanks the 'governing' SNP's stance. But I notice no-one has owned up to doing that yet which is a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by megsjockey View Post
    This is a bit risky isn't it? I was always brought up to believe that one should never discuss politics or religion with friends.
    There's nothing else really worth discussing...

But I notice no-one has owned up to doing that yet which is a surprise.
    It's a secret ballot unless people want to make it otherwise, so there's no "owning up" involved.

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)
    This is a bit risky isn't it? I was always brought up to believe that one should never discuss politics or religion with friends. The idea being that it might lead to a falling out and frankly, you can usually work out what your friends' inclinations are and so what? Better to tolerate than argue. But... If I were Scottish I might be tempted to consider voting SNP, if only because Scotland seems to have won something of a whip-hand through their devolved parliament and looking up over the border it is easy to envy what that has amounted to thanks the 'governing' SNP's stance. But I notice no-one has owned up to doing that yet which is a surprise.
    Who said I was your bloody friend?
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama