Thread: M595 stock

M595 stock

Hi guys

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement stock for my Tikka M595 .270 or someone who can make a great job of repairing the original ?

cheers

If it's a .270 I think it would be a M695, for stock repair pm PKL on here or you could replace with a Boyds or Mcmillan if you can wait 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by FNB View Post
    Hi guys

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement stock for my Tikka M595 .270 or someone who can make a great job of repairing the original ?

cheers

Boyds do a m595 gun stock. 99$ posted. Works out aftr postage about 80. Great choice colours shapes too choose from.
    Always think before you pull that trigger.

SD Regular
    Yes - will be a 695 (270 is long action). Can recommend GRS, but that will be different from the traditional - perhaps talk to Mike at Brock and Norris re: repair - he's not too far from you.
    What needs repairing?
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

What's up with the original hard to say if it can be repaired unless we know how it's broken.

I've a deluxe 695 stock kicking about.....it could do with some TLC but might keep you going ?

Have a standard 695 stock kicking about. Think its in good condition.

Wow. Thanks for all replies. The stock has pulled the swivels out twice (previous owner) and been badly repaired. Would need a fair piece taking out and replaced. I am a bit of a girl when it comes to my guns and would like a tidy job doing.

Bill Wapati and David T could you let me have a couple of photos and a price please?

cheers

You can get a Boyds direct from the States in a variety of styles/colours in laminate, about $170 inclusive of postage and 27 customs charge at this end, my last one took about 17days. The ordering system is very easy from a drop down chart. I use a lot of them, they make a good rifle that bit better.