M595 stock

FNB

Hi guys

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement stock for my Tikka M595 .270 or someone who can make a great job of repairing the original ?

cheers

If it's a .270 I think it would be a M695, for stock repair pm PKL on here or you could replace with a Boyds or Mcmillan if you can wait 6 months.

Hi guys

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement stock for my Tikka M595 .270 or someone who can make a great job of repairing the original ?

cheers

Boyds do a m595 gun stock. 99$ posted. Works out aftr postage about £80. Great choice colours shapes too choose from.

Yes - will be a 695 (270 is long action). Can recommend GRS, but that will be different from the traditional - perhaps talk to Mike at Brock and Norris re: repair - he's not too far from you.
What needs repairing?

Wow. Thanks for all replies. The stock has pulled the swivels out twice (previous owner) and been badly repaired. Would need a fair piece taking out and replaced. I am a bit of a girl when it comes to my guns and would like a tidy job doing.

Bill Wapati and David T could you let me have a couple of photos and a price please?

cheers

You can get a Boyds direct from the States in a variety of styles/colours in laminate, about $170 inclusive of postage and £27 customs charge at this end, my last one took about 17days. The ordering system is very easy from a drop down chart. I use a lot of them, they make a good rifle that bit better.

Back