Available: Deer stalking for all 6 species across the U.K.

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
I offer stalking at reasonable rates for all the 6 species of deer in the UK. Unlike many others I actually own the leases, and they are all private leases, Not FC or syndicated, so I have complete control on access and numbers of deer to be culled.

RED DEER AND JAP SIKA DEER.
In Scotland I have an 8000 acre lease with varied stalking terrain. It is quite possibly the only area in Scotland where you can stalk Old Caledonian Forest. This mixed with open hill and regeneration areas makes for challenging stalking in the far highlands for Jap Sika and Red Deer. I have 2 cottages on the lease fully equipped, centrally heated and all linen supplied.
Simply walk out the door and start stalking in a remote Scottish glen. Plenty of wonderful wildlife including Golden Eagles, Peregrines, Pine Marten, Wild Cat, Red Squirrels.

I have access to a further 6000 acres nearby which has a large population of Red Deer, but also Sika and some Roe. We regularly stalk the area and consistently take good stags of both species

finnish scotland pictures 2012 278.jpgMixed hunting photos 062.jpg

I take advanced bookings for parties of 4 rifles all inclusive on the Stags, and make up groups of up to 7 rifles for the Stalking Directory week, with unlimited cull beasts available over a 2 week period.

Price. Full week on the stags, including 2 stags (medal quality included) with full accommodation on the estate, pick up and return to Inverness Airport, all meals, guiding, vehicles, fuel, boiling out and capeing for a group of 4 hunters £1750.00 each.

SD Week Price. Full week on hinds, NO KILL FEES unlimited, with accommodation and all fuel included £875.00

One off stalks might be accommodated mature Red Stags/Jap Sika £350 each.

FALLOW AND ROE
In West Sussex I have a total of 3000 acres of high quality Roe and Fallow stalking. This consists of a large estate which again I own the rights to, along with 3 small farms totalling a further 500 odd acres.
Stalking throughout the year is available for both species (when in season) and from November onwards I offer unlimited Fallow stalking for does, prickets and sorrels on a no kill fee basis.
I also have very good quality Roe Buck stalking in the summer months, with medal heads available most years.

Prices. £75 per stalk. Fallow does/prickets and poor sorrels unlimited numbers, Roe does also within the cull package
Prices. Roe Bucks. £75 per stalk. Kill fee on yearling to 4 pointers £50. Old 5/6 point bucks non medal £100.

MUNTJAC AND CWD
On the Bedfordshire/Buckinghamshire borders I have a further 2000 acre estate for CWD. This is nearby to two other areas I manage with both CWD and Muntjac available. I do not hunt Muntjac in the summer months, and start stalking from November to end of March. Total acreage is 2,550 acres
Medal heads taken on a regular basis for both species and two very nice BB's nearby to accommodate clients overnight if needed.

DSC_1967.jpg

Prices. £75 per outing on both species. CWD kill fee £100 on yearling bucks/does. Client keeps the venison. Medal heads available.
Muntjac NO KILL FEE on yg bucks and does. Any medal Muntjac £250 client keeps the venison.

Bookings in advance for all of the above, all fair chase, NO FENCES, upfront cast iron fees given, no add on's. Plenty of references if required, trained dog available, 5 estate rifles in various calibres available, Level 2 sign off free, extraction vehicles 4x4 and Honda quad, larder with chilling facilities on site in West Sussex, also larder in Scotland. I am also a trained Taxidermist and advice and help given if you want your trophy caped or mounted.

I also work closely with several other estates in the UK for all the species. Over seas hunting is also arranged.

I have regular professional guides who also work with me on a regular basis, all of whom have experience in all the 6 species of deer. We consistently produce good results.

Overseas clients are very welcome, I have had many clients from overseas for over 25 years. Full pick up and return to all major airports, licences, accommodation, vehicles, guides, food and wines, no group is to small or to large.
I have access to large Scottish lodges sleeping 16 people, or comfortable cottages for 4 to 7 people.
Packing, dipping and freighting of trophies undertaken and carried out for all overseas customers.

All grades of stalkers are welcome including total novices. We would be pleased to help you in all aspects of deer stalking, with friendly advice and help.

PM for details and prices.

OVER 30+ YEARS GUIDING AND OUTFITTING ACROSS THE U.K. WWW.UKOUTFITTERS.CO.UK

Attachments

• 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 263
Last edited:
All Pm's responded to. Thank you.

One or two people have asked do I take novices. My answer is YES, I take all grades of stalkers and am more than happy to take out novices.
Estate rifles are available in 270, 25.06, 243 x2.

Would just like to say I've booked some stalking with Malcolm for this year and you couldn't find a more helpful and knowledgeable stalker to book with absolutely top notch. Thanks for your help Malcolm look forward to grassing my first roe this year

Would just like to say I've booked some stalking with Malcolm for this year and you couldn't find a more helpful and knowledgeable stalker to book with absolutely top notch. Thanks for your help Malcolm look forward to grassing my first roe this year

Thank you for your kind words David. Look forward to meeting you later in the summer.

Early September half full already for early Fallow Prickets/Sorrels.

October FULLY BOOKED. Except for one place on the SD week still open.

November space still left for groups of up to 4 rifles on unlimited Fallow does/prickets, NO KILL FEES.

December through to March dates still open although one or two dates already gone. Pm for details on CWD/Muntjac, Fallow and Roe.

Thank you everyone who has booked so far, look forward to meeting you all.

WP_20140330_005.jpgWP_20140907_003.jpgWP_000201.jpgWP_000159.jpgWP_000035.jpg018.jpgMixed hunting photos 056.jpgWP_000050.jpgMixed hunting photos 044.jpgDSC_1869.jpgDSC_1844.jpg
A picture tells a story.............. for all your stalking adventures in Scotland and England on all the species throughout the year.

Attachments

• DSC_1880.jpg
    DSC_1880.jpg
    422.7 KB · Views: 115
Last place on the SD week now filled.

Dates still open for UNLIMITED FALLOW does, prickets, sorrels from November onwards at £75 per stalk and no kill fees.
Roe does culling also available in West Sussex
CWD and Muntjac available from November onwards (13th to 15th, 20th to 22nd, 27th, 28th November booked)

SD week for 2016, some places already taken, PM to hold a place.

Thank you

Just returned to Denmark after a weekend hunt after Roebuck with Malcolm.

I can more than recommend him as a stalker. He was a perfect host and took really good care of me and made everything very easy regarding airport pickup, accommodation, etc.

I will return for sure.

Kind regards
Henrik
Copenhagen
Denmark

Cheers Henrik,
Good to hunt with you and a successful 4 outings with 2 bucks grassed. I look forward to building a hunt with you for Scotland on Reds and Sika in 2016.

All other Pm's responded to.

November just about booked, some weekdays still open.

Unlimited Fallow culling in West Sussex. Same as previous years, £75 per outing no kill fees.
Muntjac and CWD available from November onwards £75 per outing. November nearly booked out already.

PM for dates. Level 2 signing off.

UNLIMITED FALLOW DOE, PRICKET AND SORREL STALKING IN WEST SUSSEX NOVEMBER TO MARCH.

Weekdays still available in November. December to March open. NO KILL fees and only £75 per outing. Groups of up to 4 rifles on a 2,500 acre estate. Estate rifle available.

Roe does also present same outing fee NO KILL fee.

CWD/MUNTJAC. November booked out. Availability from December onwards. £75 per outing NO KILL fee on Muntjac does and yg bucks up to medal.

Also taking booking for Jap Sika and Red Stag for 2016 in the rut. SD week half full already. Get your name down before all the places are taken.

Last couple of dates left in November for CWD/Muntjac stalking on the Beds/Bucks border. Morning Friday 27th and Morning of Sunday 29th November open for the taking.

Rest of November is now booked. Dates in December available and into March. March 11th to 13th BOOKED.

Fallow and Roe still available although November is just about taken. Some weekdays still available.

CWD/Muntjac Dates available at £75 per stalk. Sunday 29th November (Rest of November booked). Late December 17th onwards openings available.

Red Stag/Sika Stag Sutherland Scotland BOOKED OUT FOR 2015. Some openings for 2016. SD weeks still open but one week full already PM for details.

Fallow/Roe. Dates available at £75 per stalk. 4th to 6th December 13th to 15th December, 18th to 22nd December. January to March open at present.

PM for details and to discuss options. 4 species over 3 to 4 days an option and groups of up to 4 rifles can be accommodated.

December nearly booked for Fallow/Roe

Openings still available: Sunday 6th PM. Monday 7th PM. Saturday 12th PM. Monday 14th AM and PM. 18th to 20th open.

Pm for further dates in the winter 2016.

Back