Varget posted?

Rupert J

Some advice please; is it ok to send powder through the post? If anyone knows for sure please let me know. Thanks. R.

if you walk into any post office they will have a poster on the wall detailing all items prohibited from being carried through the uk postal system and the penalties for those that get caught trying to post ammo/powder etc

Tikkat3

Again, Tikka T3, thanks for the info. I won't be posting any powder. It all seems pretty clear now.
Out, R.

i got some bullets and elcho 17 powder off a rfd up north. cost 15 pound i think to have posted to my local rfd

Thankyou Pierreredd. I have one unopened canister of Varget surplus to requirements. Sound like postage is out of the question. Thanks again, Rupert

I will have it if your selling it can pick up from you as I commute from Bristol to Taunton on a daily basis.

D

How do you think RFDs receive it? Everyone likes to jump in with their answer but actually the answer is yes. As said by others the price goes up for the approved carrier but if someone is that desperate for varget they might be willing to pay it.

Back