Thread: Praise for West Mercia

Praise for West Mercia

Just bought a shotgun, checked West Mercia's website to see if there was a form to print to notify them of the acquisition to save me leaving any information out and found to my pleasant surprise that it can now be done online! Excellent, saves a lot of faffing with recorded post, etc and you get an email confirmation to prove you've notified them.
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog

Thats good to know, thanks simon. Im only five minutes away from the station but still needed to do recorded delivery.

Atb, mike

It's a good system works for certain rifles too, not yet sound moderators though. I would recommend emailing too with proof of opening just to cover your arse until it has been truly tested and possible unforeseen issues have been identified, just as belt and braces.

but yes its seems to be a much more efficient way of processing things hopefully the staff it replaces will be re-positioned within the team and not just removed to save money.

Scooby

Quote Originally Posted by michael40 View Post
    Thats good to know, thanks simon. Im only five minutes away from the station but still needed to do recorded delivery.

Atb, mike
    Worth calling. Last time I spoke to them they seemed happy for me to drop paperwork off as long as I notified them I was coming.