Thread: Deer control

Deer control

Hi all

I have some time available to help with any deer control issues if anyone needs a hand in the Beds, Bucks, Herts, Cambs or Northants area. Please be in touch for a chat to see if a survey will be needed.

Email or PM me

Many thanks

Martyn

wish I'd thought of a post like that classic
    "A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory." LLAP Leonard Nimoy 1931 - 2015

As the saying goes if you don't ask you don't get.

No harm in asking.

Quote Originally Posted by davidm View Post
    As the saying goes if you don't ask you don't get.

No harm in asking.

It's true, if you dont ask you don't get. . . ..anyway, I've got half a dozen dodgy home loads here that I need to get rid of. . . If anyone has half a dozen deer for me to fire them into that would be ideal

Quote Originally Posted by Blokewotshoots View Post
    Hi all I have some time available to help with any deer control issues if anyone needs a hand in the Beds, Bucks, Herts, Cambs or Northants area. Please be in touch for a chat to see if a survey will be needed. Email or PM me Many thanks Martyn
    If you save up enough money someone may let you shoot one or two of their Deer at a special rate

Malc????????
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

I am here Finny.

Looks like we have a new member who thinks this part of the site is for posting something you would see in a Friday Ads column of the local paper!
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Blokewotshoots.

You have a PM.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Oh Dear!
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses