Target holder

daw

I thought I would share this.

I made this A frame for a few pounds and it has proved very handy. You can put two targets on. Use the top target if you have long grass to avoid and the low one if the back stop is not particularly high. Or both.

As you can see from the photo, easy to repair.

I now use light coloured card to print the targets on as it makes it easy to see the holes made. The card costs a couple of quid delivered from Amazon.

I might even get round to making sure the targets print out at 4'' with 1'' graduations or cm if you are younger than me!

View attachment 56404View attachment 56405

Not as light as a 1x1" stake, 12" pizza base and two drawing pins!
light, waterproof, disposable and recycled all in one!

View attachment 56407

This is what I use,,,,,,,,,, a wet floor sign.
Bolt a piece of ply to one side and then staple a sheet of paper to the ply and then stick your target of choice to the paper. (No comments on my shooting please)
bryn

Last edited:
Not as light as a 1x1" stake, 12" pizza base and two drawing pins!
light, waterproof, disposable and recycled all in one!

I tried to get a pizza box manufacturing company to make these up for sale and they weren't interested. A couple of cheap wooden dowels to hold it down and two more to prop the lid. Pitch the works when you're done!~Muir

I was scuba diving on west coast , side of a loch parked in lay by and over the side..... On the deco stop at 6m was a whole bunch o road signs etc that were lying .... Eureka moment ....l. Took one up ....l small triangle job men at work sign.... Folds, steady.... And I don't feel guilty as it wasn't technically nicked as I was removing debris from the environment...
😉

A damn good thing almost built for the task .

I'm not advocating stealing them!

Paul

Back