Swarovski service

white van man

I lost one of the rubber eye cups so my Swaro binos, I rang Swarovski in Austria to enquire about getting another one. They sent me a complete new pair free of charge the next day.
Gives you confidence in buying your next scope or binos.
Steve

I've had a couple of scopes and binos back to them over the years, and have nothing but praise for their service.

I lost one of the rubber eye cups so my Swaro binos, I rang Swarovski in Austria to enquire about getting another one. They sent me a complete new pair free of charge the next day.
Steve

+1
the best customer service of any company I've ever dealt with - faultless.

+1
the best customer service of any company I've ever dealt with - faultless.

+1 for that amazing service...they serviced a secondhand scope I bought free of charge...I've been in the market for some new binoculars for a few months and didn't hesitate and bought swarovski. Way more then what I wanted to spend but for me in this day and age decent customer services go a long way and you can't put a price on it

Steve

Absolutely - next time ring Swaro in the UK - speak to Wahida.

Agree with all previous posts; it's not so much dropping serious coin on the initial purchase, it's also knowing that customer service and after sales back up is there by way of 'insurance'

Back