Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Euro bullets online???

Euro bullets online???

Anyone have any ideas for a European shop that I can order some bullets from to be posted to the uk?

I usually use Alpinhunting, but they have returned my money so I guess they are out of stock (they are rubbish with communication at the best of times).

im after Nosler ballistic silver tips .30cal 168grn

all the best,
    mike

Try Johannsen Jagd: Reimer Johannsen | Catalogue

They offered to deliver to me once, but then I found a direct source in France for my bullets.

I'm glad to see its not just me that has no luck with Alpinhunting..... no communication whatsoever so I have opened a dispute with paypal to get my money back, seems the firearms trade in Europe is no different to the uk after all! 'Customer service....... what's that then???'
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

Quote Originally Posted by deerstalker.308 View Post
    I'm glad to see its not just me that has no luck with Alpinhunting..... no communication whatsoever so I have opened a dispute with paypal to get my money back, seems the firearms trade in Europe is no different to the uk after all! 'Customer service....... what's that then???'
    yes dissapointed this time.
    had ok dealings with them in the past, but this time.......

Quote Originally Posted by palmer_mike View Post
    Anyone have any ideas for a European shop that I can order some bullets from to be posted to the uk?

I usually use Alpinhunting, but they have returned my money so I guess they are out of stock (they are rubbish with communication at the best of times).

all the best,
    mike
    Looks like they will be doing that to me too , i have just sent them a snot o gram asking where they are , they were apparently in stock when i ordered them.

Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site:
    http://uksha1 or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest.

Quote Originally Posted by deerstalker.308 View Post
    Alas another dissatisfied customer with Alpinhunting!

Ordered some bullets in April. They refunded one lot as obviously not in stock then when the package eventually arrived almost a month later they had left out another item that was detailed on the invoice.

Emailed and used contact form....no response....so about to open a disputed payment with Paypal!

A real shame but just sloppy service!! Wont be using them anytime soon!

I've logged a claim with Paypal now, not one email responded to by Alpinhunting, poor show. Why advertise and take money for goods you can't source or claim to have in stock but don't.
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

Quote Originally Posted by palmer_mike View Post

all the best,
    mike

Same thing happened to me mate! Johanssen Jagd said they wouldnt deliver to me.

I'll be going through Staffans Vapen & Jakt AB - Web Shop

They dont do Nosler through i'm afraid.
    Last edited by Greener Jim; 13-05-2015 at 13:22.
    Any Questions Feel Free to PM me

I've just received a delivery from Alpinhunting, only 2 out of the 3 items that I ordered, awaiting a response from them.

atb Tim

I ordered a load of bullets for the 338 from Alpinhunting, never again, ever.

PayPal dispute got my money back, and eventually I had a reply to one of the many emails sent.

Shootingsupplies.com for me from now
    Sako TRG-42 folder .338LM🔫 Sako TRG-22 .308/.260🔫 Tikka 595 .222(NV'd up) 🔫 AR15 .223/300BLK 🔫Franchi 12g 520 9shot🔫Baikal .410 stealth🔫Ruger #1.243

Home | Varminting UK