Thread: where can i get some 26mm scope rings?

where can i get some 26mm scope rings?

As per title. where can i get some 26mm scope rings. ive got an old Schmidt scope I need some ring for??

Conetrol is very pleased to say that its famed projectionless rings are available in a greater range of standard metric sizes than the rings of any other mount maker. Scopes with 26mm, 26 1/2mm, 27mm and 30mm tubes are fitted, with three heights generally available.
    For more information about ring heights, on 30mm and all other sizes, you can write or call for a U.S. mailing of our Stock Number pamphlet which provides detailed information at the bottom of the last page. You can also click on our Stock Numbers webpage (from navigation bar below) where much of this information has been reproduced for your online convenience.
    The metric rings come in all Conetrol styles, priced as follows:
    _____ Huntur Gunnur Custum
    Each
    $69.96 $84.96 $99.96
    Pair
    $139.92 $169.92 $199.92
    Dealers: Regular discount applies. Order on printed letterhead and send FFL.

recknagel or alan rohne do 26mm plus others,
    DONT START

You can get away with that if using the EAW rings (http://www.eaw.de/en/products/pivot-...nts-pivot.html); indeed they are designed to, but a standard set of split 180/180 rings without modification??

K

Quote Originally Posted by Boarboy View Post
    As per title. where can i get some 26mm scope rings. ive got an old Schmidt scope I need some ring for??
    It might help if you said what you were mounting the rings on? Ruger, Remington, Sako, Tikka, Browning or ?

Regards

JCS

Quote Originally Posted by jcampbellsmith View Post
    It might help if you said what you were mounting the rings on? Ruger, Remington, Sako, Tikka, Browning or ?

Regards

JCS
    Sure. My Apologies. its going on a CZ .17hmr rifle, which has a dovetail configuration. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Boarboy View Post
    Sure. My Apologies. its going on a CZ .17hmr rifle, which has a dovetail configuration. Thanks.
    In that case have a look at Sportsmatch they do a cheap mount for 26mm that should be suitable.
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SPORTSMATC...-/301510919600
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

I have some Weaver 26mm rings. Not sure if they will fit a CZ. Welcome if they will fit. In fact I am off to an RFD later. I will bring a pair and see if they fit.

Thanks for all your replies. I've managed to pick some up from my local RFD, that dug some old ones out for me. Thanks again.