Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Windfall

Windfall

Hi feeling sorry for myself today. Been of work for 3 weeks Knee killing me. Phone rings its work Someone's been trying to get in touch with me, work would not give out phone number. So I contacted them thinking I was in bother. Personal details exchanged, I'm delighted to inform you. That you have won first prize in works lotto. A nice lift. So its some new toys for me. Upgrade in Rifle to start with.
    Jim

SD Regular
    Hi feeling sorry for myself today. Been of work for 3 weeks Knee killing me. That you have won first prize in works lotto. A nice lift. . Jim
    That nice LIFT....it would be a STAIR lift then would it?

Quote Originally Posted by enfieldspares View Post
    Ideal for getting into the high seat!

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Well done neebs,

Im on week 6 after a knee replacement op, not gone well, stuck at home with a variation that needs doing ASAP and it needs picking up today and as I can't drive and my lifts had to go to work the new rife will have to wait,

But nice to know someone's got some good news Rover,

Bob
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by enfieldspares View Post
    The way I'm going I'll need one.
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    Well done neebs,

Im on week 6 after a knee replacement op, not gone well, stuck at home with a variation that needs doing ASAP and it needs picking up today and as I can't drive and my lifts had to go to work the new rife will have to wait,

But nice to know someone's got some good news Rover,

Bob
    Hi Bob, Yes it was a nice surprise. But there is always that bit of doubt, are the lads in work pulling my legI will believe it when I get it in my hands.
    Jim

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Hi Bob, Yes it was a nice surprise. But there is always that bit of doubt, are the lads in work pulling my legI will believe it when I get it in my hands.
    Jim
    Good luck bud,

Bob
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Good to hear news that is not all doom and gloom, as i would say to my Friends- Enjoy yourself ya lucky bazaar.

Well done Rover,its good to hear of someone getting good news, hope your knee gets better soon
    Cheers
    Ray

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Hi feeling sorry for myself today. Been of work for 3 weeks Knee killing me. Phone rings its work Someone's been trying to get in touch with me, work would not give out phone number. So I contacted them thinking I was in bother. Personal details exchanged, I'm delighted to inform you. That you have won first prize in works lotto. A nice lift. So its some new toys for me. Upgrade in Rifle to start with.
    Jim
    Great news, what new toys are you thinking of buying ?. Well done.