Thread: Ever fancied videoing your stalk

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)

Ever fancied videoing your stalk

Cool new technology that may just make it possible even for solo stalks.

“Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

I want one!!!! Feb 2016

They look like awesome bits of kit. But possibly might spook anything you could be stalking. And I guess if you had it up on a pheasant shoot it would end up in the bag counted under "other". ��

Had an order in with a mate stateside, but he now tells me it will be superseded by a higher res version with longer programmable flight time & they are working on one that will follow a preset route....tw*t tells me this after i gave him the dosh!

i dont think anyone would want to see one of my stalks lots of deer being spooked, standing on anything which will make a noise and a lot of swearing at just about everything which went wrong

Quote Originally Posted by sir-lamp-alot View Post
    i dont think anyone would want to see one of my stalks lots of deer being spooked, standing on anything which will make a noise and a lot of swearing at just about everything which went wrong
    Your stalks appear to be identical to mine especially the standing on anything that makes a noise :

My weekend stalk was very much a 'Carry on Stalking' what with deer in the most unusual, unshootable locations, dry ground, Magpie's and a bloody cock pheasant who held his nerve till i nearly stood on the chap, the only shootable animal was on the main lawn, however an unmodderated 270 at 5am would have me looking for a new permission. There is always another day & to be fair i got all my veg in the ground when i got back so its a positive.

Quote Originally Posted by seibassman7 View Post
    Your stalks appear to be identical to mine especially the standing on anything that makes a noise
    That 'crunch' as your foot finds the invisible twig is infuriating, isn't it?
    A Man should be wise, but never too wise. He who does not know his fate in advance is free of care