Tikka/CZ mounts

Mossypaw

Can anyone tell me, or have fitted, if hex clamp mounts (kozap etc) for a Tikka T3/595 will fit on a CZ 527. Am I right in thinking they are both 15/16mm dovetails ? Or will I have trouble with arrestor pins ?
Thanks.

If you search the Sportsmatch mounts website, you will find that both Tikka and CZ 527 have 15 mm dovetails, but the mounts are different in their arrestor pin system

I have both a t3 and cz550 and the mounts are different.
If the cz527 is anything like the cz550, the rear mount has a recoil lug.
I have a spare set of cz550 mounts for sale if their the same.

check on cz uk ,i think you can drive out the pin but i would just get another set of rings to fit,atb doug,

Wish I could find a set of mounts, but low mounts for a CZ527 are like hens teeth. With the throw of the standard bolt handle, manufacturers just don't bother making low ones.
Might just have to buy a set of low T3 mounts and see if the arrestor pin will move.

try sportsmatch they do cz rings ,if your stuck ring them,also just noticed below left a lad sparko was selling some 550 ?rings a while back try and pm him,:thumb:

Last edited:
Pretty sure the ZKM had an 11mm dovetail, and agree on the Angle locs, how can you adjust the windage by moving the mounts ? Jus puts the rings out of line and damages the tube !

Back