which would you have back?

ruby tuesday

Just a little trip back down memory lane, what rifles have you had in the past that you sold and soon regretted parting with .For me it would have to be my old ruger 22mag which I got rid off in the need for more power that was twenty years ago and I wish I could justify getting another.

An older model Ruger No 1 light sporter in 7X57 . It had gorgeous wood and shot better than I could . I'm still looking for a replacement .

AB

A circa 1914 Parker VH 12 gauge on a #2 frame with 32" F&F barrels and an English straight grip stock . Bought it about ten days ago kept it maybe five days and let a friend buy it . Never even shot it !!!!

A Martini Enfield which had been converted to .22RF. Loved it, but sold it to help fund summat else.

Easy, Mannlicher Professional in .270Win and 687 EELL 20g. I also miss my Sako 85 .243Win Varmint laminate stainless fluted but that was an estate rifle so not really mine.

Oh don't ask this one....Grade 6 325!! I still have the Grade 3 325 that I bought with the 6 but stupidly sold it as I made £300 profit on the 6 and 24 years ago £300 like to day is still a chunk of cash....

Tim.243

Winchester 101 XTR ( the original one ) my first 12g shotgun it had lovely wood with a great patina I'd love to have that back

no gun-regrets here...but do regret the 8'6" RL Winston IM6 #3 with zebra spacer and downlocking nickel silver hardware.....

Easy, Mannlicher Professional in .270Win and 687 EELL 20g. I also miss my Sako 85 .243Win Varmint laminate stainless fluted but that was an estate rifle so not really mine.

I didn't think I had one until I was reminded ***687 EELL 20g*** what a little sweety she was6

My 1924-made M1903 Mannlicher-Schönauer take-down rifle with 22" barrel, Suhler claw-mounts, S&B 4x36 scope, complete with 5-piece cleaning rod and compartment for spare rounds in the stock.

Sold circa 1992 and sadly missed.

Not sure what make it was but my granddad had a european .22lr falling block rifle with double set triggers filed rib and beautiful wood, i have been looking for one like it for 25 years with no luck....

My 1924-made M1903 Mannlicher-Schönauer take-down rifle with 22" barrel, Suhler claw-mounts, S&B 4x36 scope, complete with 5-piece cleaning rod and compartment for spare rounds in the stock.

Sold circa 1992 and sadly missed.

Oooo , it wasn't even mine and I feel bad . One of those is on my " list " of rifles I've always wanted , one day .

AB

Back