Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cheap mod wanted

cheap mod wanted

Hi all anyone got a old no thrills silencer lying in the back of the cupboard.

I have a .22-250 without silencer and would like to try a silencer on it, can't afford a great deal at the moment with the new baby on the way but can certainly repay the favour in other ways. Can collect and have slot. Thanks in advance

Kind regards
    Dan

dont forget the thread dan!!
    DONT START

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Sorry dan

I have a complete stalking set up up for sale on GT with a Reodale on it but I don't want to split it, it's only 110 shipped, 1/2" unf 20 up,to 6.5 calibre ?

If I split it I'll let you know,

Bob,
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Wow Bob that's a bargain please do let me know if you split as it's only the mod I have a slot for. My rifle isn't currently threaded so any thread silencer is accepted thanks chaps

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shropshire Dan View Post
    Wow Bob that's a bargain please do let me know if you split as it's only the mod I have a slot for. My rifle isn't currently threaded so any thread silencer is accepted thanks chaps

Ok dan if you want it it's yours bud, can't have it sat about when someone needs a deal

Paypal or bank, I'll have to drop it off with my RFd as soon as I can get there, are you in a rush for it bud

,scopes 010_zpsjm72r4uu.jpg Photo by robandlinzibobjs | Photobucket
    Last edited by bobjs; 17-05-2015 at 16:57.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

How much Bob?

I'm just thinking if the full hunting setup is 110 shipped how much is the mod alone.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    How much Bob?

I'm just thinking if the full hunting setup is 110 shipped how much is the mod alone.

Thanks
    Sorry Dan x wires, my full stalking set up Ie rifle scope rings and mod is a lot more than 110 bud the mod on its own is 110 shipped to your RFd,
    Sorry for the confusibob

Sorry Bob excuse my ignorance. That's out of my price range at the moment I'm literally after a real cheap and nasty silencer to try and see if I like to use one. Don't get me wrong that's still a bargain as other mods are far more expensive, wish I could afford it but at the moment I can't sorry. Good luck with the sale buddy

Regards
    Dan

Blog Entries
    Sorry Bob excuse my ignorance. That's out of my price range at the moment I'm literally after a real cheap and nasty silencer to try and see if I like to use one. Don't get me wrong that's still a bargain as other mods are far more expensive, wish I could afford it but at the moment I can't sorry. Good luck with the sale buddy

Regards
    Dan
    Not a problem bud, if I could help I would, best of luck but be careful what you get and what nic it's in

All the very best

Bob,

Thanks Bob appreciate the advice.

Regards
    Dan