Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Advice: Alpinhunting

Advice: Alpinhunting

Just form hose who haven't seen various threads about EU reloading companies, and therefor haven't seen the experiences of those who have recently had dealings with Alpinhunting..........
    DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!!!!!

It seems their business model relies on folk parting with their money for nonexistent reloading consumables which they claim to have in stock but aren't, they then hold your money for 3-4 weeks and ignore any attempts you make to communicate with them.
    Dont get me wrong, you will get your money back, but don't expect to feel good about it, and certainly don't be misguided to think that you will actually get your order.

Stay well clear.
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

Agree either the above
    i have bought from them in the past, but recently I had an order which wasn't fulfilled. Got the money back but ended up being an inconvenience......

So are they owned by sportsman gun centre? ? Similar morality
    Regards
    Jimmy
    Next time you're walking down the street and see a homeless person go buy them a sandwich and a coffee, change of fate and it could be you one day !!!

BUY BRITISH !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by deerstalker.308 View Post
    Just form hose who haven't seen various threads about EU reloading companies, and therefor haven't seen the experiences of those who have recently had dealings with Alpinhunting..........
    DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!!!!!

It seems their business model relies on folk parting with their money for nonexistent reloading consumables which they claim to have in stock but aren't, they then hold your money for 3-4 weeks and ignore any attempts you make to communicate with them.
    Dont get me wrong, you will get your money back, but don't expect to feel good about it, and certainly don't be misguided to think that you will actually get your order.

Stay well clear.
    +1

ha ha love it perfect compasison. lol although sportsman are mor arragont in their attitude its the you need us concept the portray to their customers that makes me laugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy milnes View Post
    So are they owned by sportsman gun centre? ? Similar morality
    Regards
    Jimmy
    LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE & PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!

I bought a grs stock from them ,and had no problems.it was delivered in about three weeks.

i bought 500 Nosler BT, 250 each .22 and 6mm. delivered in 3 weeks for 109. Not far off half UK price,Ii will use them again.

I had a slow delivery of a couple of hundred 6mm bullets around Xmas / New Year and had been putting it down to timing but I can now see that it is the norm in all likelihood....

However, have an outstanding order for .458 and .277 bullets which is now over a month old. As such been having a moan and received a partial paypal refund today as apparently half the .458 bullets and the .277 have been shipped. Karl even credited me for the .270 bullets that he has hopefully sent! I will certainly re-pay them though when they do arrive. I will use again but I'll definitely exchange emails first to see what is actually in stock and what the delivery timescales are going to be.
    I don't mind waiting if I know that something is happening but am an impatient git when left in the dark with no communications!!

Quote Originally Posted by Richard-gun View Post
    I had a slow delivery of a couple of hundred 6mm bullets around Xmas / New Year and had been putting it down to timing but I can now see that it is the norm in all likelihood....

However, have an outstanding order for .458 and .277 bullets which is now over a month old. As such been having a moan and received a partial paypal refund today as apparently half the .458 bullets and the .277 have been shipped. Karl even credited me for the .270 bullets that he has hopefully sent! I will certainly re-pay them though when they do arrive. I will use again but I'll definitely exchange emails first to see what is actually in stock and what the delivery timescales are going to be.
    I don't mind waiting if I know that something is happening but am an impatient git when left in the dark with no communications!!
    all well and good, but when you say you'll definitely email first to see what's in stock.....don't expect a reply, they had 6 from me, not one response.
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

You not filling me with confidence here chaps! I have some bullets on order. Im sure i got a dispatched email confirmation but will have to check.....still waiting for them but only been a couple of weeks