Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leica,lightforce,warne

Leica,lightforce,warne

First is a Leica RF800 range finder this ranges in yards and meters at the turn of a button it has fantastic clear optics and bright digital display it will easily range to 800 m it comes complete with corduroy case,neck strap and original box and papers and is very good condition only very slight ware marks on the rubber housing 250 posted

second is a lightforce 170 scope mounted striker lamp this has All the extras Ir filter,Handel to convert to hand held,variable dimmer switch and two scope mounts so you can quickly change rifels I've got the original box and papers the box is a bit tatte I've cut down the scope alignment turn screw so that it will fit any scope this doesn't effect Any of the working its in good used condition and works as it should 85 posted

Third is a pair of warne 30mm medium scope rings in very good condition no scratches Thease are the Tactical ones not to be confused with the standard ones there a lot stronger and built to tighter tolerances 65 posted

All the above will be packaged and sent via Royal Mail to anywhere in UK mainland if you are out side of UK I am happy to ship but at your cost any further questions or need any more photos then pm me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can cheers munty.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  

Quick nudge before they go on the bay!!!

Rings now sold lamp reduced to 65 range finder reduced to 225 both items include postage in the UK !!!

SD Regular
    I don't believe it! Just bought a Leica CRF 1200 through Bonham's....at a LOT, LOT more than you are asking.

Gentlemen this is a real bargain and so what it does 800 and not 1200....do you ever really need it to range beyond 800 anyway.

If I didn't have one I'd buy it myself.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Hi MJ

ill take the lamp and its bits as agreed in your pm,

thank you

bob.
    Last edited by bobjs; 02-06-2015 at 13:23.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Lamp Sold to bobjs pending!!

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Funds sent

Bob,
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Lamp now sold just the range finder to go!!!

SD Regular
    If nobody nearer and closer and able to buy sooner wants the RF 800 I am happy to have it when I get back from France. Can I PM you on 10th June if it hasn't already been sold?

Range finder sold to enfieldspares pending the usual!!!