Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: lumley and her foxs.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)

lumley and her foxs.

WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

So dog food is a cure for Mange then?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

The problem is they are indeed “completely charming” so if, unlike the SD membership, you are given of a suitably suppressed hunting gene they will always be viewed in the manner suggested by JL.

K

Bet sitting on their furniture will be a bit whiffy too.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Nice voice, shame about the rest.
    "Don't say I didnae warn ye !"

Is she the lady that advertises McCleans toothpaste

I have to admit that some of the foxes I've seen wandering around where I live are fine looking beasts, they ought to be given the amount of food available to them from shop waste, discarded takeaways and people feeding them. However, some of them are disease-ridden flea bags, full of mange and an absolutely pathetic sight.
    There's no way I'd be feeding them at all, never mind from hand or inviting them into my home.
    With any luck JL will bring in a nice big dominant dog fox who'll start spraying and marking all over his new territory aka her furniture.
    Let's see how long her affection for the "completely charming" little foxy-woxy lasts after that
    Nothing stinks quite like a mature dog fox, they make a tom cat seem like Chanel perfume.
    I wouldn't wish much else on her though, I admire her work for the Gurkhas, but if she's really unlucky there's a lot of nasty bugs and parasites she can pick up from foxes.
    That's the trouble with urban greenies/tree-huggers/enviros/"animal lovers" especially the veggie types - they think all of nature is as nice as they are.
    I thought I could see light at the end of the tunnel, but it was only some fecker with a torch bringing me more work

You might be surprised how many keepers and stalkers have kept a fox as a pet, myself included.

If you can't admire and respect such a clever creature what right do you have to destroy them?