lumley and her foxs.

The problem is they are indeed “completely charming” so if, unlike the SD membership, you are given of a suitably suppressed hunting gene they will always be viewed in the manner suggested by JL.

K

I have to admit that some of the foxes I've seen wandering around where I live are fine looking beasts, they ought to be given the amount of food available to them from shop waste, discarded takeaways and people feeding them. However, some of them are disease-ridden flea bags, full of mange and an absolutely pathetic sight.
There's no way I'd be feeding them at all, never mind from hand or inviting them into my home.
With any luck JL will bring in a nice big dominant dog fox who'll start spraying and marking all over his new territory aka her furniture.
Let's see how long her affection for the "completely charming" little foxy-woxy lasts after that :)
Nothing stinks quite like a mature dog fox, they make a tom cat seem like Chanel perfume.
I wouldn't wish much else on her though, I admire her work for the Gurkhas, but if she's really unlucky there's a lot of nasty bugs and parasites she can pick up from foxes.
That's the trouble with urban greenies/tree-huggers/enviros/"animal lovers" especially the veggie types - they think all of nature is as nice as they are.

If you can't admire and respect such a clever creature what right do you have to destroy them?

Any truth in the rumour that she is about to launch her new range of perfumes called.................................Foxy Lady?:rofl:

Silly Old Sod - another case of showbiz mouthpiece spouting sh!te......

It is a great, great pity that no-one in the public eye seems to have the balls to take the opposite position - I expect that would be celeb suicide with ensuing death and/or rape threats on social media from gutless, ill-informed masses that pay for their lifestyles.....

Last edited:
We all have our peculiarities. I suspect she thinks they are like small dogs - fleas and ticks excepted and not fully appreciated. I also had a fox as a pet but it escaped and I may since have shot it !

Wouldn't be surprised at all bogtrotter, the first fox I saw kept as a pet lived on a sheep farm, it was never allowed into the family home though, it had a comfy bed in an outhouse.
It was a smart little blighter, better trained in terms of tricks than most pet dogs that I've seen.
I think JL is daft to bring an urban fox into her living space, I'd reckon most urban foxes are loaded with more pathogens than a rural fox, and quite likely with nastier bugs too given all the crap they eat.
I'm not saying wipe them out, they have their place, it's just not in the family home
You might be surprised how many keepers and stalkers have kept a fox as a pet, myself included.

Ahhhh the dream's I had as a teenager after each episode of the 'Avengers', I thought she was Foxy back then, it seems she still is...!

Wouldn't be surprised at all bogtrotter, the first fox I saw kept as a pet lived on a sheep farm, it was never allowed into the family home though, it had a comfy bed in an outhouse.
It was a smart little blighter, better trained in terms of tricks than most pet dogs that I've seen.
I think JL is daft to bring an urban fox into her living space, I'd reckon most urban foxes are loaded with more pathogens than a rural fox, and quite likely with nastier bugs too given all the crap they eat.
I'm not saying wipe them out, they have their place, it's just not in the family home

Quite agree, also not sure that feeding urban foxes is a good idea,believe that feeding them in an urban environment causes them to loose their natural fear of humans, I have no evidence to support it but believe that this loosing of fear could be the cause of the recent attacks on humans , there was that attack on an infant
some time ago and just heard the other day of a guy going to the chip shop after a night in the pub attacked and bitten by a fox as he walked home eating his carry out obviously after the food.

As for allowing them in the house mine ( 2 on different occasions not at the same time were kept outside)
But did know a keeper who's was house trained and kept indoors, very tame and dog like used to go on its own and meet his kids of the school bus.

While I don't agree with her approach to urban foxes, JL has to be supported for taking on the cause for supporting the Ghurka soldiers enlisted with our MOD.

Back