Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just had all my venison pinched!

Just had all my venison pinched!

Our garage was emptied of bicycles a couple of weeks ago, and I've just been to the box freezer to give a couple of steaks to a bloke that's been cleaning our block paving today, and found the damn thing had been emptied of about 20kg of diced, minced and steaked fallow, roe and muntjac!

The bikes are collateral compared to this, as I work f*cking hard for everything that goes into the freezer - hanging, skinning & butchering all takes time, and is part of the process of "from field to fork", which is why I do this (as do most recreational stalkers).

They emptied the beer fridge as well... of everything but the beer!

All the venison was weighed, bagged & tagged and ready to make into burgers for the children, and to cater for a couple of dinner parties that we have coming up

On top of being made redundant a couple of weeks ago, I'm SO p*ssed off I could cry! Typical of the have-nots wanting what the haves have, but not going through the process of f*cking earning it!

Double grrrrrr...

Ok, rant over. Chin up (as they said to Gillian Taylforth at the roadside)
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

That really sucks. Hope they choke on it!

Quote Originally Posted by cambsman View Post
    That really sucks. Hope they choke on it!

Did they say that to Gillian Taylforth at the roadside as well ?

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    I wish I could help Ian sadly I have no plans on stalking much more and what I have in the freezer is a tiny amount it's only me and the oldest that eabit,

I hope they get their comuppance,

Bob

BAR STEWADRS
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Ian, you'll have to go down 'you know where' and fill the freezer again.
    Check on the Wendy house for me while you are there.
    I hung a troll I brought back from Denmark under the ladder to keep an eye on it so it should still be there ;-)
    I plan to go down some time soon so may tie up with you.

Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    Ian, you'll have to go down 'you know where' and fill the freezer again.
    Check on the Wendy house for me while you are there.
    I hung a troll I brought back from Denmark under the ladder to keep an eye on it so it should still be there ;-)
    I plan to go down some time soon so may tie up with you.
    It was "we know where" that the roe came from... I was sat above the troll, watching 7 of them on the other side of the meadow, when 2 peeled away and came over the stream. I stalked down the quarry side of the hedgerow, and took her at 75 yds into the engine room. The buck that was with her didn't know what to do, so rather than frighten him anymore than he probably was already, give him time to make his own decision, and off he trotted.
    There were definitely 3 bucks that I could make out in the group, so well worth a trip sometime soon.
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."

Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    I wish I could help Ian sadly I have no plans on stalking much more and what I have in the freezer is a tiny amount it's only me and the oldest that eabit,

I hope they get their comuppance,

Bob

BAR STEWADRS
    Thanks Bob.

Shabby is as shabby does, and I'm sure that karma will haunt them over later in this life - or the next

That really is taking poaching to the extreme!

I hope it gives them the ****s for days!

i hope things start to get better VERY soon.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not using it in a fruit salad.

Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they never get it wrong.

Similar thing with me a while back.
    So I bought some dressed duck, froze them, defrosted them, froze and defrosted again adding some laxative in.

Shame scum never returned

Hiya

PM'd if it helps.

L