Thread: Paperchases.

Paperchases.

And there was me thinking the only people some of us seem to struggle with, were firearms licensing bods, I find D.V.L.A. are front runners too, Had my D4 medical six weeks ago, sent that off, Had my treadmill test at the hospital a week ago (Passed it),those results went off, now we are looking at more tests , seems to me the people down in Swansea don't believe our consultants, the last time I went through these hoops I was made to take four separate identical D4's, might be easier on the stress factor to just let the class one go?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Just got back in from more tests they asked for, at the local surgery, & what do I find in the mail? ....... Brand new licence, with all the groups intact, (but restricted to three years), makes me wonder who's steering their ship down there in Swansea?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!