Thread: Optics Trade

Optics Trade

Anybody heard of Optics Trade, based in Slovenija, and had any dealings with them.

They seem to do a lot of scopes, optic accessories at very reasonable prices but I've never dealt with them before. I did a check on their website which comes up with a high trust rating Otherwise I now nothing more, can anyone provide more info please?

Yup Ive used them a couple of times. Really good advice, fast delivery and good price paid. Would happily use them again.

Bought a Blaser QD mount off them earlier this year....very good customer experience!

Quote Originally Posted by N.F.W.M View Post
    Yup Ive used them a couple of times. Really good advice, fast delivery and good price paid. Would happily use them again.
    +1 Bought my Leica HD-Bs from them, first class service although I will say, if you shop around in the UK, the prices aren't that far off as they were not long ago.. Just remember also that, whilst you will still get your euro or worldwide warranty, you will more than likely have to sent items back to optics trade for any warranty issues

Quote Originally Posted by The deer man View Post
    Anybody heard of Optics Trade, based in Slovenija, and had any dealings with them.

They seem to do a lot of scopes, optic accessories at very reasonable prices but I've never dealt with them before. I did a check on their website which comes up with a high trust rating Otherwise I now nothing more, can anyone provide more info please?
    If you pay them online with a credit card, assuming they offer a secure (SHTTP) connection for the transaction, than you have nothing to fear, and your Credit Card supplier becomes liable in case the transaction goes wrong.
    In addition to that you save 15-20 % compared to UK retail prices, in particular if you purchase a scope manufactured in the Euro zone, AND you will find most Eurozone retailers will deliver much faster than UK based retailers.
    Win - win - win.
    • Do not be seduced by the marketing-men....

Thanks all for your replies.

I've bought Picatinny rails for a Steyr SSG and a Tikka T3 Varmint, cheaper than Styria Arms/Picatinny Schienen .