Thread: Leica duovids 8 -12 x 42.

Leica duovids 8 -12 x 42.

For sale .
    A pair of the above 2 year old binos.
    Its no secret they've been used daily but they have been looked after.
    They have some very light scuffing to the eye peice lenses and a small scratch on either objective lens (just to the coatings).
    Non of which impedes the light gathering or the sight picture in any way.
    I have only changed these because I got some new Zeiss with the water repellent coatings because I am out every day and if I keep on wiping these I will eventually waste them.
    I am open to very sensible offers but remember the sportsman are now selling these at 1700.
    technical data and spec can be found here... http://uk.leica-camera.com/sport_opt...ars/duovid_42/

These are still available due to non sensible offers.

John, I have tried to sell a couple of pairs of high quality secondhand binos recently and it seems pretty hard to match your own expectations with what people are willing to pay. While its nice to let the lads on here have first refusal, probably the best bet is to stick them on ebay with a reserve, that way they will either find their true value or not sell. Watch out for time wasters though. JC

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by JC275 View Post
    John, I have tried to sell a couple of pairs of high quality secondhand binos recently and it seems pretty hard to match your own expectations with what people are willing to pay. While its nice to let the lads on here have first refusal, probably the best bet is to stick them on ebay with a reserve, that way they will either find their true value or not sell. Watch out for time wasters though. JC
    Yes mate, I think he are right, Its irrelevant what you thinks they are worth, an item is only worth what people are prepared to pay for it.

To make matters even worse for you theres a recession on and you by your own admission have scratched the coatings on the lenses as well.

TBH these are only worth about 600-750 and any more than that is very generous. If you dont believe me sticknem on ebay and watch and learn.

Sorry bro.