Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brittany Spaniel puppy

Brittany Spaniel puppy

I am looking for some help from the ST collective.

My father is looking for a pup, he would like a liver based tri-colour female Brittany pup.

I have been searching the Web for 8 months and have only found one breeder who might have one in their next litter.

I know this is a long shot but if anyone knows of someone who breeds Brittanies or knows someone with a dog like this, it would be very helpful if you could pass on their details.

in my search I have been told that I am more likely to find a unicorn, or see one of RedDot's shotguns

Thanks

Andy7mm
    "Amazing things can happen when preparation meet opportunity" Richard Schatz

"The will to win, compares little with the will to prepare to win" Donovan Moran

Unicorn tears i have by the bucketload. Bespoke shotguns too but you might struggle for a Brittany but if you PM me your contact i can put you in touch with Scotlands top breeder and judge.

I know of two male pups available.

..... and a litter due!

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)
    How much are pups nowadays?
    I still miss my girl
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

I have seen them priced from £250 up to £800.

I have found a black and white litter in argyle. The kennel club also lists a litter in Somerset, a little far for me to check out but if you feel like scratching that itch.

Andy7mm

"The will to win, compares little with the will to prepare to win" Donovan Moran

Breeder just around the corner from me has the liver ones (although any one that wants a Brittany wants their lumps feeling in my view as they're are as mad as a box of frogs)
    ill have a word with them and come back to you.
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Each to their own but I don't get the requirement for a certain colour in a dog. As the saying goes "a good hos is never a bad colour".

Limulus, I agree with you but this dog is for my father and that what he wants so that's what I am trying to find for him. Thanks for looking into the breeder.

Sporting spaniels, I agree with you to some degree but it's what ever floats your boat. I can't understand people who want fancy wood and engravings on guns. They don't make it shoot any better.

Andy7mm

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)
    Quote Originally Posted by limulus View Post
    Breeder just around the corner from me has the liver ones (although any one that wants a Brittany wants their lumps feeling in my view as they're are as mad as a box of frogs)
    ill have a word with them and come back to you.
    Well maybe I had a good one but she could knock the socks off any spainel, swam like a fish, retreived to hand gently, and would run until she fell over (which she did one day) and then do the same the next day.
    I miss her greatly a true hunting dog.
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama