Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BDS Members Survey.

BDS Members Survey.

Just completed the online members survey. Well worth doing if you want the Society to represent your views.

Sorry to say, I gave up on the BDS years ago. BASC for me.

Quote Originally Posted by dodgyrog View Post
    In that case the survey won't be relevant for you but thanks very much for your input.

Quote Originally Posted by dodgyrog View Post
    Hardly comparable organisations, but there you are.

Quote Originally Posted by JabaliHunter View Post
    Hardly comparable organisations, but there you are.
    I must agree but I think the BASC is a bit more 'hands on' than the BDS.
    I was a member for many years but recently had a look at what I was paying for and decided to terminate.
    I was quite surprised, but pleasantly I might add, to be asked why I was cancelling my membership which made me think, hmm perhaps they do worry about their membership,
    Then I thought ahh, there must be a few of others terminating and now, but only now, are they beginning to wonder why.
    As they have followed up with a full blown survey, perhaps my initial thoughts were correct.

Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    I must agree but I think the BASC is a bit more 'hands on' than the BDS.
    I was a member for many years but recently had a look at what I was paying for and decided to terminate.
    I was quite surprised, but pleasantly I might add, to be asked why I was cancelling my membership which made me think, hmm perhaps they do worry about their membership,
    Then I thought ahh, there must be a few of others terminating and now, but only now, are they beginning to wonder why.
    As they have followed up with a full blown survey, perhaps my initial thoughts were correct.
    In that case the survey won't be relevant to you either but, again, thanks for your input.

If any members wish to take part in the survey, which takes about ten minutes, please do. It is a simple and easy way to directly contribute to your society and influence the way it runs and what it does.

I'm a BDS member but have not been asked to fill in a survey. How do I find it?
    So much to learn and so little time left

BDS Membership Survey 2015

I got it as an email and I think it was in the Deer bytes newsletter. Pretty sure it was in the Deer Journal as well. It was a straight forward link but the web address above takes you to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Glyn 1 View Post
    BDS Membership Survey 2015

I got it as an email and I think it was in the Deer bytes newsletter. Pretty sure it was in the Deer Journal as well. It was a straight forward link but the web address above takes you to it.
    Thank you. Must have gone to junk!!!

Done!