Thread: Attachments

Attachments

Trying to post attachments and I'm up to my limit. How do I delete previous ones? I've tried manage attachments but no delete option. Can you help?

Quote Originally Posted by Steyer 6.5 View Post
    Trying to post attachments and I'm up to my limit. How do I delete previous ones? I've tried manage attachments but no delete option. Can you help?
    I'd be interested in the answer to that as well please.

It's gripping my #### as I've tried to delete old ones and there's no option.

Go to your profile, right down at the bottom is option, Attachments, click on it, then you get a progress bar at the head of page, this shows how much storage you are using, alongside each pic file is the option to tick, choose the ones you no longer want & click on delete option.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Go to your profile, right down at the bottom is option, Attachments, click on it, then you get a progress bar at the head of page, this shows how much storage you are using, alongside each pic file is the option to tick, choose the ones you no longer want & click on delete option.

As above ^^

Or shortcut here: Manage Attachments