Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Somerset Evening Duck Flights

Somerset Evening Duck Flights

Shooting over different ponds, we can offer evening flights for wild duck, mainly Mallard and Teal. Each flight will be for a maximum of 8 guns,shooting from butts. Early season bags are approximately 70 duck perflight.This is true wild Duck shooting.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0790 (3).jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	328.7 KB 
ID:	57076Attachment 57077Attachment 57078Attachment 57079

For the First Shoot (September 1st) guns will meet early afternoon for a BBQ before the flight begins. On the Second shoot (September 2nd) guns will be provided with Fish and chips that can be eaten in the butts.

Attachment 57080Attachment 57081

Other dates are available, with each pond being left for at least 2 weeks between shoots.

Attachment 57082Attachment 57083
    FOR AVAILABILITY, DATES AND LOCATIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE .

Last edited by British Shooting Services; 24-08-2015 at 11:16.

Slowly working my way through all the enquiries we have received, so if I haven't replied yet, I will.

Dates for the flights are:

September 1st, 2nd, 11th, 12th, 21st and 28th.

All the best
    Ade

Nice looking ponds - What is the price if a flight please?

Ian

Hi Ade Very interested in your Duck flights, there would be three guns in our party, all BASC members and Taw&Torridge wildfowlers, could you let me know a price and rough location

regards Keith Mac

Attachment 57354

There have been some problems with the information I've sent, being delivered. The file is 9mb and some servers are returning the e-mails. Biggest problem seems to be with g mail accounts. I will reduce the amount of information and resend the e-mail.

Anyone who would like information, please could you include a direct e-mail contact. Once my website is up and running,(very shortly) all mail will go via Britishshootingservices.com

Ade

Quote Originally Posted by British Shooting Services View Post
    Attachment 57354

There have been some problems with the information I've sent, being delivered. The file is 9mb and some servers are returning the e-mails. Biggest problem seems to be with g mail accounts. I will reduce the amount of information and resend the e-mail.

Anyone who would like information, please could you include a direct e-mail contact. Once my website is up and running,(very shortly) all mail will go via Britishshootingservices.com

Ade
    Web site is up and running.

guns available for duck shooting

Ade

Quote Originally Posted by British Shooting Services View Post
    Web site is up and running.

guns available for duck shooting

Ade

Some film of the ducks that are gathering on one of the ponds, Taken last night 29/06/15.

This is another pond we will be shooting over this year. It was filmed Sat 25th July 2015 and shows ducks coming and going. The ponds are fed every day with ducks visiting all through the day, with numbers increasing towards dusk. All of the ducks are wild we do not release any duck on this shoot.

Apologies for the shakey bits, it didn't help having my 7 year old son running around the place.

Dates are available from Sept 1st, drop me a PM for more details.

Ade