Available: Somerset Evening Duck Flights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shooting over different ponds, we can offer evening flights for wild duck, mainly Mallard and Teal. Each flight will be for a maximum of 8 guns,shooting from butts. Early season bags are approximately 70 duck perflight.This is true wild Duck shooting.

DSCF0790 (3).jpgView attachment 57077View attachment 57078View attachment 57079

For the First Shoot (September 1st) guns will meet early afternoon for a BBQ before the flight begins. On the Second shoot (September 2nd) guns will be provided with Fish and chips that can be eaten in the butts.

View attachment 57080View attachment 57081

Other dates are available, with each pond being left for at least 2 weeks between shoots.

View attachment 57082View attachment 57083
FOR AVAILABILITY, DATES AND LOCATIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE .

Last edited:
Hi Ade Very interested in your Duck flights, there would be three guns in our party, all BASC members and Taw&Torridge wildfowlers, could you let me know a price and rough location

regards Keith Mac

View attachment 57354

There have been some problems with the information I've sent, being delivered. The file is 9mb and some servers are returning the e-mails. Biggest problem seems to be with g mail accounts. I will reduce the amount of information and resend the e-mail.

Anyone who would like information, please could you include a direct e-mail contact. Once my website is up and running,(very shortly) all mail will go via Britishshootingservices.com

Ade

View attachment 57354

There have been some problems with the information I've sent, being delivered. The file is 9mb and some servers are returning the e-mails. Biggest problem seems to be with g mail accounts. I will reduce the amount of information and resend the e-mail.

Anyone who would like information, please could you include a direct e-mail contact. Once my website is up and running,(very shortly) all mail will go via Britishshootingservices.com

Ade

Web site is up and running.

guns available for duck shooting

Ade

This is another pond we will be shooting over this year. It was filmed Sat 25th July 2015 and shows ducks coming and going. The ponds are fed every day with ducks visiting all through the day, with numbers increasing towards dusk. All of the ducks are wild we do not release any duck on this shoot.

Apologies for the shakey bits, it didn't help having my 7 year old son running around the place.

Dates are available from Sept 1st, drop me a PM for more details.

Ade

Find it strange when someone avoids simple requests for a price.

Sorry for not replying sooner. I usually supply prices by return, although prices are shown on my ads on Guns on Pegs, definitely have not been avoiding simple requests, just extremely busy, (time of year for a shooting agent).

Availability as of today:

September 1st 2 guns available ( last minute cancelation) £275 per gun
September 2nd 2 guns available £250 per gun
Sept 11th and 12th 3 guns available on each day£175 per gun
Sept 21st 2 guns available £160 per gun

More video of the ducks at the ponds is available via youtube under my name Adrian Curnock

Last edited:
Last Minute availability and extra day

I have 3 guns available
for Monday 28th September. The flight was originally retained for the landowner, but he has now decided to sell the flight. (Smaller pools with the sunken butts in the original post)

Monday 5th October 2015

8 guns available shooting from purpose built butts (if you check out the original post it is the long tree lined pool)

This is wild duck shooting, so we cannot guarantee the size of the bag. We can guarantee challenging birds and good company.

Drop me a P.M. for details (prices, locations etc.). Please supply a direct e-mail address as the file is too big for SD private messages.

Ade

Last Minute availability and extra day

I have 3 guns available
for Monday 28th September. The flight was originally retained for the landowner, but he has now decided to sell the flight. (Smaller pools with the sunken butts in the original post)

Monday 5th October 2015

8 guns available shooting from purpose built butts (if you check out the original post it is the long tree lined pool)

This is wild duck shooting, so we cannot guarantee the size of the bag. We can guarantee challenging birds and good company.

Drop me a P.M. for details (prices, locations etc.). Please supply a direct e-mail address as the file is too big for SD private messages.

Ade

We have added another flight for this Saturday, 6 guns available. Teal are now adding to the numbers. Drop me a PM for details.

Ade

First dates for 2016 / 2017 season :

September 1st and 2nd

Both dates as per last season, teams of 8 guns, different pools in various locations across Somerset. Teams or individual guns welcome.

Drop me a PM for full details, please include a direct e-mail address, or use the contact page our website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back