Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Couple wanted - Stalker/Handyman & Housekeeper

  1. #1

    Couple wanted - Stalker/Handyman & Housekeeper


  2. #2
    Aye a deer stalking, machine man / mechanic proficient in interpreting the Birds and Habitats directives. Who has a wife that can cook and run a Chinese laundry, they're ten a penny.

  3. #3
    Sounds like someone around the fitness level of an eighteen year old,with a post doctorate in habitat / wildlife etc etc, studying for a law degree in the same, with a wife called wonder woman.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Sounds like someone around the fitness level of an eighteen year old,with a post doctorate in habitat / wildlife etc etc, studying for a law degree in the same, with a wife called wonder woman.
    Ok, I'll do it!

    When I saw Bambislayer advertising 'Couple Wanted' I thought he had got his specialist websites mixed up!

    If I recall correctly Coignafearn advertised recently for an Estate Manager / Stalker with a very similar spec.

    I see the Housekeeper will also be required to clean the beaters bothy! Rather them than me!
    Last edited by Glyn 1; 27-05-2015 at 09:42.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Sounds like someone around the fitness level of an eighteen year old,with a post doctorate in habitat / wildlife etc etc, studying for a law degree in the same, with a wife called wonder woman.
    And willing to do it out of the kindness of their hearts. Depending on the owner it could be a thankless task.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by takbok View Post
    And willing to do it out of the kindness of their hearts. Depending on the owner it could be a thankless task.
    30 seconds on Google will tell you who the owner is. I suspect that the one saving grace of this job is that you would be relatively well paid.

  7. #7
    The one for retired keeper and wife would have done me, bit a canna spik English.

  8. #8
    bog trotter that's half of Britain fecked then,It's our small island and listen to a geordie a cockney a Cornish man and a Glaswegian what a mix off cant speak english never mind a welsh bloke were all dooomed

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyboy View Post
    bog trotter that's half of Britain fecked then,It's our small island and listen to a geordie a cockney a Cornish man and a Glaswegian what a mix off cant speak english never mind a welsh bloke were all dooomed
    Ar, good job us black country blokes con spake it proper ay it

  10. #10
    SD Regular Greener Jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Yorkshireman in Darkest Cornwall
    Posts
    2,569
    Quote Originally Posted by Glyn 1 View Post
    30 seconds on Google will tell you who the owner is. I suspect that the one saving grace of this job is that you would be relatively well paid.
    .....and you'll never be without milk cartons!
    Any Questions Feel Free to PM me

Similar Threads

  1. Available Cull shooting & stalker coaching - Fallow & Sika 2014-2015
    By IanF in forum Deer Stalking Opportunities
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-11-2014, 10:45
  2. Vacancy Couple wanted near Oban - farm & housework
    By NickJ in forum Jobs & Employment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2013, 13:43
  3. Couple of shooters wanted for pigeon shooting, suffolk area
    By goldypurple in forum Other Shooting & Keepering
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 09:14
  4. Available wanted a couple of pigeon shooters for tomorrow in the suffolk area
    By goldypurple in forum Other Sporting Opportunties
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-08-2012, 12:52
  5. A couple of high seats wanted:
    By Tommo in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 21-07-2009, 14:03

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •