Double High Seat

Tim.243

As this is the last high seat I am making I decided to make it a double free standing, also it will strap to a tree when you remove all but the front ladder....
Hard to keep an ex bricklayer from climbing a ladder!!

I have a couple of places earmarked for it to go after harvest, but for know I will put it up near a wood with a nice clearing in front for the Muntjac shortly.....

It goes together well, also I can walk it up on my own, all 2.5mm wall box...
003_zpsobjlnqxb.jpg
004_zpsjxzztwko.jpg
005_zpsoravaqdy.jpg
006_zps4cyir2f3.jpg
007_zpso8m9wbsy.jpg

Tim.243

That's a cracking seat Tim nice rail height unlike most we both have used , just give the old feller an AA GUN AND HE WILL BE AWAY lol

Nice work Tim, you have the rail at the right height for shooting. Any chance to widen the last rung to make it more comfortable on the feet? That's what I do on my wooden ones, just so I don't get pressure on my arches.

Nice seat, also nice 4 element beam in the background. What's your callsign or is it just HF for t.v

Back in the day there was a 6 element quad where that one is, a Mk3 ft101zd 2k hf amp and 901atu....

When the skip was good and you could dx all day working around the world as the different country's got out of bed....lol

Tim.243

Nice work Tim, you have the rail at the right height for shooting. Any chance to widen the last rung to make it more comfortable on the feet? That's what I do on my wooden ones, just so I don't get pressure on my arches.

Thank you, I am sure I will be buzzing other bits on it as time goes by, even if it is to add a Ferris wheel...

Tim.243

if you fancy being pinned against the wall again I would be interested in one of the best high seats I have seen made, one engineer to another. PM me if interested in a commission to build... if not I'm sad but understand, how about selling the plans?, well done to you

And there was I thinking that being a grey haired old gentleman was the reason why this was going to be your last seat! I hope you do his dragging for him.
If you feel like sharing the plans I would divvy up to charity if that was of interest.

Good hunting

Ion

Tim.243,
As i asked do you sell commercially, Well mate from the, Questions asked i dare say you could be looking at selling plans for such or possibly a BIG VENTURE into making and selling. I have looked at loads of High Seats and still have not come across the like of Yours. I wish i was fit/had the knowledge and ability to do such.

Back